Zombie taunting on revive

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Ipad
OS Version iOS 10.3.3
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 653899258
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Fighting in arena vs. assaj lead. kylo ren unmasked. Mother talzien. Old daka. And night sister zombie. Had defeated all enemies except assaj and zombie. Whenever zombie was defeated he would revive with taunt. Never had a chance to target assaj.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Investigate zombie taunt mechanics under newest update version
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country USA

Cost me to refresh in arena
Message 1 of 11 (964 Views)

Re: Zombie taunting on revive

★★★ Guide

Been playing NS since Halloween and never seen it happen while using them.  Zombie does come back with 20% With Daka in the squad.  I do not run them with an Assajj Lead and wonder if her 50% TM under half life is kicking in with zombie - which would be like 70% TM?

I digress - even with 20% TM and a fast Zombie it can go before the enemy sometimes and then it gets Taunt - maybe that happened and at x4 speed you just didn't see?  With Azzajj - she could mess with your own TM to make that happen too.

Message 2 of 11 (926 Views)

★★ Novice
My team was jtr lead. Bb8. Gk. Raid han. And r2d2. R2 was dead and gk was dead. I know for a fact that zombie revived with taunt, without taking a turn. And it happened multiple times. Theres no way zombie revives and takes a turn before my whole team....multiple times. I was baffled when it happened and paid very close attention.
Message 3 of 11 (912 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I have seen this when you kill zombie on a counter attack. Zombie attacks I counter with Han kill zombie and she comes back with taunt. Her taunt at the end of her attack is applied after the counter attack.

Message 4 of 11 (860 Views)

★ Apprentice

this issue is still active but I cannot share video proof as this site doesn’t accept iPhone screen record format.

Message 5 of 11 (736 Views)

@thirtiethruby84 wrote:

this issue is still active but I cannot share video proof as this site doesn’t accept iPhone screen record format.

Hi @thirtiethruby84 - many users will upload videos to youtube or other video-sharing sites, and then post a link here, which allow us to review the videos.

I'm very interested to see a video of it, as I haven't seen this condition.  

★★★★★ Novice

Don't see a video, so after losing five teams in a 3v3 GA battle with this same thing happening, I'm going to try using my screen recorder for the first time ever and see if this will get it.  I am PISSED that this has created a completely unbeatable, though low-health NS team, because zombie has had taunt pretty much the entire time.  This video is short, so does show it, but not as much as it was happening with longer matches against better teams (last match of GA, and this stupid zombie issue wasted many teams already).  

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1UaCk_vvmsXL_YRezeW-qIAo6lRynVl1z

Message 7 of 11 (660 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

What I believe to be happening is zombie gains taunt after any ally's turn as well.  Definitely not WAI.

Message 8 of 11 (659 Views)

★★★ Newbie

At 1:11 in your video, zombie revives without taunt. Then daka takes a turn, then assaj, then zombie...and that's when taunt returns. Not sure what you're seeing. 

Message 9 of 11 (587 Views)

★★★ Newbie

https://youtu.be/ceSGRgwqPag

same problem in todays TW... in that clip zombie died twice and taunt was up again immediately

Message 10 of 11 (577 Views)