Original Post

Accepted Solution

Zombie fails to take a turn in HSTR p4

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? One Plus 6t
OS Version 9.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug When NS Zombie gets two negative/red stacks of Endless Horde such that she's at - 100% speed, and she's at 100% tm from Assaj's leadership, she doesn't take a turn. When running p4 nightsisters, and she gets two stacks, you've effectively lost her as a character.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type
Please select your region
Country

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? One Plus 6t
OS Version 9.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 673-754-222
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug When NS Zombie gets two negative/red stacks of Endless Horde such that she's at - 100% speed, and she's at 100% tm from Assaj's leadership, she doesn't take a turn. When running p4 nightsisters, and she gets two stacks, you've effectively lost her as a character.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Get zombie to two negative stacks in p4 (preferably against nihilus)
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

Message 1 of 4 (213 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Zombie fails to take a turn in HSTR p4

★★ Novice

To your point #1, I remember this question coming up when the changes were first announced.  The mechanic at work here is the same as the one behind Thrawn's fracture - a character at 0 speed cannot take a turn, even if you manipulate their tm through other means.

As to your point #2, I have no idea why she stays on the field with -2 stacks after her 2 "saves" are used up.  Maybe she becomes the equivalent of NS yard art at that point?  Who knows... 

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (137 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

Hi @Myrmidon0613 and thanks for the report!

This behavior in NS Zombie is the intended design. When Zombie gets down to 2 red stacks, she is effectively "out of the battle" even though she is still on the board. The only way to recover her is when another NS dies, Zombie will trigger Undying Sacrifice which kills Zombie, and then revives the dead NS ally. Zombie will then revive with no stacks, and will be "back in the fight."

Please note that Undying Sacrifice only triggers twice in the battle.  If Zombie reaches 2 red stacks after that, you cannot recover her.  

The way to counter this is to make your zombie tough enough that she can survive attacks, that way she will build up green stacks and never fall to 2 red.

★ Novice
Thanks for responding. Is this confirmed by CG as intended design? Because this doesn't make sense for a couple of reasons: 1) taking a turn is contingent on reaching 100% turn meter, so if she reaches it through tm gains (assaj leadership or otherwise), she should take a turn regardless of having zero speed. 2) what is the point of keeping her on the field, and the text in her fourth ability to revive post 2 stacks, if she's not allowed to do anything? That's superfluous ability text for no reason. Because of this, even if this is initial intended change from CG, I think Zombie deserves another look.
Message 3 of 4 (190 Views)

★★ Novice

To your point #1, I remember this question coming up when the changes were first announced.  The mechanic at work here is the same as the one behind Thrawn's fracture - a character at 0 speed cannot take a turn, even if you manipulate their tm through other means.

As to your point #2, I have no idea why she stays on the field with -2 stacks after her 2 "saves" are used up.  Maybe she becomes the equivalent of NS yard art at that point?  Who knows... 

Message 4 of 4 (138 Views)