Original Post

Accepted Solution

Zombie Not WAI

★★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Moto G5 Plus
OS Version 8.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Zombie not WAI
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know, I haven't seen this happening before, but now it is happening EVERY TIME.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country

I am really upset about this, it's my last GA battle, should have been easy, but the zombie is gaining taunt after every ally's turn, as well as its own, so has taunt about the whole battle.  I went through many, many teams with this. Keep in mind, this video only shows one instance because after going through 10 teams (five matches I won, and then five teams wasted dealing with this stupid zombie BS before I thought to video it and report).  But this has DEFINITELY been happening with every battle, and is after every single turn the enemy takes with ANYONE.  It's made it impossible to get at any of the other toons, because an AoE isn't enough to one-shot them, then the other two heal, and zombie attacks again.  I'm going to lose my GA matchup and a bunch of rewards over this.  There are also SEVERAL other reports of this happening I've found in bug threads without any response from EA.  FIX YOUR MESS PLEASE.  This is garbage that after months of reports of this, no one has done anything about it.  I'd like some extra rewards please for all that I'm losing out on because of this. 

Link with video proof:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1UaCk_vvmsXL_YRezeW-qIAo6lRynVl1z

Message 1 of 6 (340 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Zombie Not WAI

[ Edited ]

Hello there,

In your video Zombie gains taunt on her turn, you can tell she got it on her turn as it applies straight after the stun expires. It's really hard to keep track of the TM in 3v3. The second time she regains taunt (having died once) is also on her turn, after she has attacked.

Hope this helps.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 6 (311 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Novice
Small update, I completed another Arena battle without this happening. It is only the one opponent in Grand Arena where this is happening, so either a big or a cheater. Not sure how to report this in case of cheating.
Message 2 of 6 (327 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hello there,

In your video Zombie gains taunt on her turn, you can tell she got it on her turn as it applies straight after the stun expires. It's really hard to keep track of the TM in 3v3. The second time she regains taunt (having died once) is also on her turn, after she has attacked.

Hope this helps.

Message 3 of 6 (312 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Thanks Christoph. I wish I had video of previous matches.  She kept taunt almost the whole time.  She would gain it after ANYONE took a turn.  It was most definitely off.  She'd take a turn, I'd dispel it, someone else would take a turn, and she'd have it again.  I will pay it again (though my teams keep getting weaker and weaker, so hard to last long enough to really see what's happening), and will post back here again, but I even made a comment on guild chat that I had never seen the mechanics work this way.  It was definitely off.

Message 4 of 6 (305 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Well, I'm at the dregs of my inventory, I can't duplicate it at this point. I now see what you're saying in the video I posted, I simply saw taunt come back after Daka's heal, I wasn't watching the TM bar. It was a fast zombie, I wish I could say more, but I guess unless this happens again, not much I can add at this point. Suppose we can close this out without further proof, but I hope the devs can maybe at least check this out on their end. Thanks all.
Message 5 of 6 (302 Views)

I'm sure they will. If you can remember any of the team compositions you used in your earlier attempts post them here and they can have a look.

Message 6 of 6 (296 Views)