Zeta Reassignment

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? IPhone
OS Version 13.5
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 427-415-296
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug I applied a zeta upgrade to Grand Master Yoda's special ability, Battle Meditation.  For a few days it stayed on Battle Meditation and worked properly, and then today the zeta had been reassigned to Yoda's leadership ability, Grand Master's Guidance. 
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country United States

Zeta Reassignment:  

A few days ago, I think 3 or 4, I applied a zeta upgrade to Grand Master Yoda's special ability, Battle Meditation.  For a few days everything worked as I thought it should, but then today I was using the character and noticed the turn meter gain and foresight wasn't being given to my team, so I went to my character and found that the zeta had been reassigned to his leadership ability, Grand Master's Guidance.  Normally I would think that I had made an unfortunate error and suck it up, but I know that the zeta was at one point assigned to Battle Meditation.  I use Yoda in a Padme team, and therefore am not using his leadership ability, and before a few days ago, my Padme team was unusable in my arena shard.  Once applying the Zeta, Padme was able to take down some JKR and Darth Revan squads provided Yoda was modded faster than them, due to the foresight that was being given to my entire team.  I don't know if you have had any other reports of Zeta reassignment, but Zetas are an incredibly important part of the game, and wasting even one really hinders progression.  Any help you could give would be much appreciated.  

Message 1 of 4 (222 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Zeta Reassignment

EA Live QV Team

Hi @ojlasko and thank you for the report.

We've checked our logs and you did apply a zeta upgrade to Grand Master Yoda's leader ability "Grand Master's Guidance" on 05/23/2020, 8:48 pm GMT+1. There is no indication that this was changed today.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (213 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @ojlasko and thank you for the report.

We've checked our logs and you did apply a zeta upgrade to Grand Master Yoda's leader ability "Grand Master's Guidance" on 05/23/2020, 8:48 pm GMT+1. There is no indication that this was changed today.

Message 2 of 4 (214 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_HighCommand I guess I have no hard proof behind my report. Is there is no way for you to refund the materials for the leadership even if I lose the three additional omega mats I believe that I spent on the special ability?
Message 3 of 4 (188 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Unfortunately there isn't a way for us to remove that ability zeta upgrade, sorry.

Message 4 of 4 (177 Views)