Zeta Finn not available for GA

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Iphone8
OS Version 12.1.4
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 726523613
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Had zFinn prior to rework and signed up for GA. Was announced that new the zeta would be available for GA to use and test to see if you wanted to re zeta the character. Have entered GA and zeta is not present, ability is only level 7
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Australia
Country Australia

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Iphone8
OS Version 12.1.4
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 726523613
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Had zFinn prior to rework and signed up for GA. Was announced that new the zeta would be available for GA to use and test to see if you wanted to re zeta the character. Have entered GA and zeta is not present, ability is only level 7
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Australia
Country Australia

FF96F592-426E-4732-A416-1EE0006641D4.jpeg
Message 1 of 21 (1,400 Views)

Re: Zeta Finn not available for GA

[ Edited ]

That's only if you had zFinn's leader ability at level 8 before the player lock and following update. The forum post states "Finn will have his abilities updated and keep the abilities at the same level you entered Grand Arena so you can try out the new zFinn for several days if you already had him upgraded"

You will have Finn's new leader ability at the level the old one was previously upgraded to (in your case level 7) in GA, but it will be level 1 everywhere else in the game. It's working fine for me, but I had his lead maxed before the update.

Hope this helps!

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Screenshot_20190328-040825.png
Screenshot_20190328-040814.png
Message 2 of 21 (1,357 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hi ChristophIV, I had it maxed with the zeta prior to the update and player lock, which is the entire point of my post. It got reset to 1 which was fine, but in GA it got reset to 7 rather than staying as zetad. If you need to roll back through my account history to check go nuts, but I 100% had him zetad prior to both things occurring.

edit: swgoh.gg account for proof. It hasn’t not yet resyncd and I have not rezetad Finn yet https://swgoh.gg/p/726523613/characters/

edit2: photos don’t seem to be loading for some reason but if you go into the .gg and select Finn then his lead you can clearly see it’s a zeta on the original lead

530D2FE4-5C92-4412-B823-CA5BEAA53B97.png
1319CE7E-C22C-4694-8ABA-3266A34AE5C9.png
Message 3 of 21 (1,335 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

My Finn also had his zeta and now he has a lvl1 leader in GA. The intention was good but sadly didn't work..

Btw I play on android

Message 4 of 21 (1,303 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same

Message 5 of 21 (1,282 Views)

★★ Novice

Same. My GA locked at 5PM US EST time and the update to change Finn was around 6:15PM US EST. My Finn in GA shows as completely  reset to nothing on his leadership ability. Could just be a visual bug?

Message 6 of 21 (1,250 Views)

★★★ Newbie
My Finn lead is also lvl 1 in GA, zeta previously applied.
Message 7 of 21 (1,224 Views)

[ Edited ]

Weird. I just loaded up my Finn, and he has the zeta lead with the new abilities.

Remember you can only view the "GA-locked" version when attempting to set him on defense or use him to attack.  

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hey GladOS, the photo I took in the original post was in GA when I went to select a defensive team; have looked at him now on offense, still the same issue

Message 9 of 21 (1,206 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Same problem for me...I filed a ticket with EA, but they didn't do anything.

A quick video of my missing leadership ability:

Edited:  your player ID is shown in this video - removing the link for account security purposes

Message 10 of 21 (1,199 Views)