Re: Zeta Finn not available for GA

by Mawuascht0815

Original Post

Just making sure we were all looking at Finn in the same spot. It's really weird that some Finn kept the zeta at player lock, and others didn't.

★★★ Novice
Can’t speak for the others but I’m only referring to Finn in GA. It reset correctly outside of GA, but did not stay zetad inside despite having it on him pre-lockout
Message 12 of 21 (920 Views)

★★★ Novice
I have the same issue. My Finn was Zeta’d and the leader ability is level 1 in GA. So no chance to try out the rework like others are getting to do. And I don’t know yet if my opponents will be zeta’d which is a significant disadvantage. Ally code 619868525
Message 13 of 21 (910 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Hi, same for me, my opponent has it and my finn doesn't.

845-877-293

Screenshot_2019-03-29-21-23-17-269_com.ea.game.starwarscapital_row.png
Screenshot_2019-03-29-21-20-27-349_com.ea.game.starwarscapital_row.png
Message 14 of 21 (891 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same here. Zetad before lock, lvl 1 showing for offense and defense in GA. Also 5pm Eastern lock in.

834BC716-F6F2-4061-B712-73C32B38869D.png
16001FF0-B518-4E84-A972-22322091ECB7.png
Message 15 of 21 (871 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had this same issue. Have sent in a ticket but all the “help” center will do is send me a link to the dev post about the rework.

D9ADE1DA-023E-4746-8239-387D989D39F1.png
Message 16 of 21 (762 Views)

★★ Apprentice

May we have an update on this, please?

Message 17 of 21 (698 Views)

What update are you looking for? That Grand Arena is over. The current one that has started, you have whatever leadership was installed on Finn. If you reapplied the zeta, you should have a zeta. If you didn't reapply it, he won't have a zeta.

They allowed us to keep Finn's zeta for one GA as a test. There was a bug, so some players didn't get to test it.

★★ Apprentice
We should have been able to test it, some of us didn't.
If this was caused by a bug it should get investigated because something didn't work as expected.

At least in my company it works like this even if this won't be used in near future. ;-)
Message 19 of 21 (675 Views)

We rarely get visibility into the inner workings of bug fixes. It’s entirely possible that they identified the issue and have corrected it for future similar situations.

However, players only get informed of bug fixes through patch notes. If there is a back-integrated fix to prevent future recurrence, it might be left off the patch notes as it’s not relevant to most players.

In summary - we likely won’t know whether it’s fixed or not until the next time something like this happens.