[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung Galaxy S8
OS Version Android latest version
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 164-556-652
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug For weeks now, Ship Challeneges are not dropping Zeta mats. This is making it really hard to make my toons competitive in Arena and Raids. Initially, I was guaranteed at least one drop per Ship Challenge event day (making that 3 drops per week). Now, if I want Zeta material, I need to use my Fleet Arena Tokens, which at best will give me a zeta mat every 2 days, but it also means that I cannot farm characters or ships.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Complete the Ship Challenges on a Thursday, Sunday or Monday and see if you get a zeta dropped. I've been at this for 3-4 weeks now without a single drop. Many people in my guild have had the same issue.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Uk

Nothing additional required

Message 1 of 9 (920 Views)

Re: Zeta Drops

Hero (Retired)

It is a random drop. Streaks are possible...and unfortunate. Interested to see if they can confirm this as a bug, because it just sounds like bad luck. 

Who "guaranteed at least one drop per Ship Challenge event day (making that 3 drops per week)"?

Message 2 of 9 (878 Views)

★★ Novice
I can accept a certain amount of bad luck.... however, weeks and weeks of no zeta drops would suggest the RNG is messed up somehow.

I can even accept the occasional "no zeta drops, but when you make something a key part of the game, to have the randomness * up like this seems wrong, IMO.
Message 3 of 9 (875 Views)

★★ Apprentice

In the past i had also 6 weeks with no zeta (really zero). Today i got again 3, last week i had 4 (at one day). I would also say its not a bug the drop rate is random...

But perhaps someone can take a look in your account ;-)

Message 4 of 9 (843 Views)

★★ Novice
Well, I had my first zeta drop in weeks today. Perhaps I'll get lucky tomorrow and get another one or two.
Message 5 of 9 (838 Views)

★ Apprentice
I once went almost two months waiting for one zeta. They are creating supply and demand
Message 6 of 9 (800 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Sometimes I think that, and if it continues to appear so, why stick with any EA games? There are others, albeit with weaker animation, that are much less greedy.
Message 7 of 9 (737 Views)

★★★ Novice

I agree...this is not right. I've not successfully farmed a zeta from ship challenges in almost two months. This has to be adjusted.

Message 8 of 9 (640 Views)

★★★ Novice
What is a zeta drop???
I haven't had a drop in challenges in 4 weeks, I depend on Ship store and TW.
I have got from ship challenges this year about 15 zeta's, as you mention below we can accept some bad luck, but that much?!!?!?!?!
Message 9 of 9 (613 Views)