Zero points scored for a 3v3 GAC battle

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone
OS Version 13.4.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 382-794-292
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug During the recent 3v3 GAC I used a solo Nest vs my opponent's Geo Brood Alpha, Poggle & Geonosian Soldier. With 2 seconds left in the battle my Nest defeated the Geo Brood Alpha leaving only the Geonosian Brute alive - it was slow to despawn apparently. The result is that I was given a "Draw!" but then in the GAC battle map the team showed as defeated but I received ZERO points for the battle. Even if it proved to be a typical draw I didn't have the option of taking in a second team to at least try and salvage some additional points. This is extremely poor programming and directly resulted in my loss (2458 vs 2415). Even an average victory score of 50 would have given me the victory. I would appreciate compensation.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? You can recreate the above scenario as described.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Germany

Your logs should be able to see that 0 points were recorded for this battle in the GAC match that ended May 14, 2020.

Message 1 of 4 (393 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Zero points scored for a 3v3 GAC battle

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Vyxx001 and thank you for the report.

We have flagged this for review already and added your details to the ticket. As for compensation, there is, unfortunately, nothing we can do, as we are unable to adjust your score/banners for the currently running Grand Arena, sorry.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (353 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Vyxx001 and thank you for the report.

We have flagged this for review already and added your details to the ticket. As for compensation, there is, unfortunately, nothing we can do, as we are unable to adjust your score/banners for the currently running Grand Arena, sorry.

Message 2 of 4 (354 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This happened to me as well today. I defeated the Geo Brood Alpha just before the battle ended, but it was counted as a Draw, and I received zero banners.

The picture I've attached shows that I've defeated two teams, but only received the banners for one of them. After setting a full defense, I had 1002 banners. I got 53 for the first battle giving me a total of 1055, then zero against the Geonosians.

7DCF5BB9-C7A9-4E62-938C-CA3E8E27869F.png
Message 3 of 4 (290 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I also ended up losing the match, which cost me the first place rewards in this round. Even if you aren't able to adjust banners while the GAC is currently running, you should at least be able to compensate players for the discrepancy between the round rewards. 

2EAA6367-9E54-4D27-B37F-6D9C3D9424D1.png
6FFF3DD2-4B5C-44A3-9249-D87220A3EAAD.png
Message 4 of 4 (260 Views)