Zero playable content. no missions/strongholds/free play. Only seasonal event.

by manlok77

Original Post

Zero playable content. no missions/strongholds/free play. Only seasonal event.

★★★ Newbie

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number 1070
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Menu
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) Everyday, all day
Summarize your bug I'm level 17 and there is absolutely nothing in the game that I can do. Am I max level and did i finish everything that the game has to offer? The only thing that it is allowing me to click/play is the seasonal event. There are no strongholds, no free play available to click, and no missions. This is pathetic for a game to be out for this long and not provide any content for the players.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Menu
What happens when the bug occurs? Nothing, because there is nothing to do...
What should be happening instead? I sholud be offered gameplay of ANY SORT

I'm level 17 and there is absolutely nothing in the game that I can do. Am I max level and did i finish everything that the game has to offer? The only thing that it is allowing me to click/play is the seasonal event. There are no strongholds, no free play available to click, and no missions. This is pathetic for a game to be out for this long and not provide any content for the players.

Message 1 of 3 (501 Views)

Re: Zero playable content. no missions/strongholds/free play. Only seasonal even

@manlok77  clearly not normal...... I know I repeat myself but try creating an other pilot (main menu....change pilot...create new one....level it up a bit and go back to your original pilot) it will probably resolve your problem ...I hope anyway ....keep me posted.

- Carpe diem and enjoy your game -

Just a normal gamer trying to help – not working for EA

Message 2 of 3 (470 Views)

Re: Zero playable content. no missions/strongholds/free play. Only seasonal even

★★★★ Pro
@manlok77 Have you finished the campaign? If you look in your journal, what does it say under critical objectives?
Message 3 of 3 (439 Views)