by GladOS-013

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Zam Leadership ability incorrectly targeting enemies from Ally Slot

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPad
OS Version Current
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Zam Wessell (and possibly other BH) contract is incorrectly displaying targets. Her Leadership contract should only be active when she is in the Leadership spot "and not the Ally spot." However, under certain conditions, Zam's contract is showing multiple targets, despite my having Bossk in the leadership.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I was able to get this to work on both Dark Side Hard Node 7-D and Dark Side Normal 8-A. I used Bossk as my leader, and when I selected Zam as my "ally", the battle started with all enemies targeted. Since Zam just requires all enemies to have detonators placed on them, all enemies are viable targets for her contract, even though it shouldn't be active in the Ally spot. Please note that this only happens when I borrow Zam from one of my Allies. If I selected Zam from one of the random computer-generated fake allies, this does NOT happen.
Connection Type
Please select your region
Country

Since Bossk's leadership requires targeting the weakest enemy, having Zam's leadership targeting all enemies can actually obscure Bossk's target.  If multiple enemies have the same target, even the one that gets the red "Weakest target" message may not actually be the one who is required to hit for Bossk's leadership.  

I did not test other BH allies or leads.  I only reproduced this with Zam as an ally and Bossk as my leader, and confirmed it only works from an actual ally and not from a randomly generated Zam.  More testing may be necessary to see if other BH contracts are similarly affected.  

Accepted Solution

Re: Zam Leadership ability incorrectly targeting enemies from Ally Slot

EA Live QV Team

Hi @GladOS-013 and thank you for the detailed report.

We were able to reproduce it with Zam Wesell in the ally slot and flagged it as a bug now.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (204 Views)

All Replies

Re: Zam Leadership ability incorrectly targeting enemies from Ally Slot

EA Live QV Team

Hi @GladOS-013 and thank you for the detailed report.

We were able to reproduce it with Zam Wesell in the ally slot and flagged it as a bug now.

Message 2 of 2 (205 Views)