Re: You cclosed a bug without fixing the problem

by crinrict

Original Post

You cclosed a bug without fixing the problem

★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? don't know
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I have spooky stuff, magic realm, seasons, celebrity, work, etc.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? You closed a case that you never answered me. The bug of other bubbles with conversation pop up and you more choices before I even made a choice of friendly, funny, romance mischief, mean have been picked. Gets very confusing. Now the entire house or room moves as I try to move an object, Not all the houses just some. I can't place furniture into a room except to just place it without moving it into place
What happens when the bug occurs? I can't move objects in a room or house.
What do you expect to see? I expect to be able to move the furniture around without the whole picture of the house moving too. I also expect to create another Sims without having ten different bubbles with ten different choices before I even choose friendly, funny, romance mischief or mean. You have kiss hand and offer a rose without picking romance. The Sims haven't even met yet.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

You have closed an issue without telling me you were closing it or what the problem was or how to fix it. This thing with bubble text conversations are very distracting when you have things like kiss hands, yell at, offer a rose, propose etc. before you even said hello to the other Sims very annoying.

Also wish you would offer fairy wings to boys as well as female. There are boy fairies out there as well.

The biggest problem is moving objects or placing furniture into a room without the whole house moving as well.

Message 1 of 2 (373 Views)

Re: You cclosed a bug without fixing the problem

Hero
@JCPete Could you please be more specific which thread you are referring to ? You seem to have multiple issues

Are you talking about this: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-Thought-bubbles-from-sims-not-on-active-lot/td-p/8... ?

Or are you talking about this: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Unwanted-guests-no-ask-to-leave-Non-Kava-Party/m-p/877863... ? Your thread was moved into an existing bug thread that already has suggestions on what you can try. A bug is a bug tough and needs to be fixed by EA/Maxis. If there's no workaround, there's not much troubleshooting that can be done.

You can also find some more information about the bug forum here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-does-this-forum-work/td-p/7368632/jump-to/firs...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (323 Views)