Re: Yoga Hobby items unusable

by alohaamber

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Yoga Hobby items unusable

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 8 Plus
OS Version 13.3.1
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Yoga Hobby items not recognized. Cannot perform Level 3 actions despite having Level 3 items. Incense no longer gives 1 energy prompts.
What do you expect to see? Level 3 actions and incense actions.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States
Additional feedback None

The incense item in the yoga hobby no longer provides any actions. Previously it would prompt for “1 energy” actions. When I try to prefer certain actions on the yoga mat it is greyed out and says Level 3 object required, which I have. I have tried moving items around but nothing works. 

Message 1 of 5 (1,067 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Novice
@dissenterjasmine Thank you! Everything was clear - no greyed out tasks. I would tap on the object and it would just do the “bounce.” I ended up moving things around and then putting it back to its original location and that seemed to do the trick. I’m thinking it was just some sort of glitch. Thanks for your help!

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (956 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Expert

@alohaamber I tried to re-create this one but I don't currently have a sim with Yoga hobby (Sim with Yoga hobby is needed to use yoga mat). Still, one of my sims was able to use the ff yoga hobby items:  incense (admire incense & meditate to incense), bamboo decor (view bamboo decor & water), soothing candles (admire soothing candles & meditate to soothing candles).

#StaySafe #StayHome #SaveLives #PlayTogether

Message 2 of 5 (1,033 Views)

★★ Novice
@dissenterjasmine Thank you. I’m going to try again today with the Llamazoom tasks. Yesterday I could use the bamboo and water wall but not the incense or the candles. I just demolished and rebuilt my house and then it didn’t work. Not sure how that would affect it but it seems to have somehow. I’ll try to do some rearranging today to see if that helps.
Message 3 of 5 (1,027 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@alohaamber Just FYI, blocking objects will definitely affect your sims being able to use them. So arrange carefully & check if area is clear for movement.

#StaySafe #StayHome #SaveLives #PlayTogether

Message 4 of 5 (989 Views)

★★ Novice
@dissenterjasmine Thank you! Everything was clear - no greyed out tasks. I would tap on the object and it would just do the “bounce.” I ended up moving things around and then putting it back to its original location and that seemed to do the trick. I’m thinking it was just some sort of glitch. Thanks for your help!
Message 5 of 5 (957 Views)