Re: Yoda challenge

by 91_tron

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Yoda challenge

★ Novice

I am trying to find out if this is just a problem I am having or if anyone else is encountering the same problem. After spending way too much money on this game to get to the final yoda challenge it seems that Yoda is completely unbeatable. He immediately takes out 1 of my characters and then kills off the rest before I can even get him to the yellow. EA's excellent customer service tells me to post the problem here and the developer will contact me directly. Please reply if you are having similar issues.

Message 1 of 7 (555 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@91_tron I have been able to get past him now that my characters are at a higher level. How about you?

Cheers,

Nils

View in thread

Message 7 of 7 (426 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie
He is way overpowered. I'm fighting him with 3 maxed out characters and two with 6 stars. Three of which are healers. I had 4 guys left at full health with only Yoda left to fight. He has way to many attacks, it's not fair and I'm losing interest fast....please fix it!
Message 2 of 7 (486 Views)

★ Novice

This post embodies a large portion of why I hate EA.

Their customer service deflects everyone here, paying no attention to each person's case, and let's face it...even less of what gets posted here will actually be acted upon.

But on top of that, they keep changing elements of the game they don't need to, and often in ways which only serves to frustrate the users by making it more difficult.

The Yoda challenges were never this hard, but suddenly Yoda is getting massive turn meter advantages, allowing him to on occasion attack 4 times consecutively before any of my characters can even get a move off. When you have some of the fastest characters in the game in your arsenal and that's still happening, you know something is seriously wrong.

There's no strategy you can employ when facing an opponent like that, and it just makes the game all about luck...but as I've learned, there appears to be no such thing in this game. If you use the same characters, and perform the same moves, the opponent will always retaliate exactly same, and the outcome won't change.

Message 3 of 7 (435 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@91_tron Hi,

What's your team set up for attempting him? The last fights are indeed very hard, but they will get easier as you level up higher.

Please also note the information posted here: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/39229/grand-master-yoda-event-info-5-12-2...

Cheers,

Nils

Message 4 of 7 (425 Views)

★ Novice

7* Luminara, lvl70, gear 8

6* Consular, lvl65, gear 8

5* Qui Gon, lvl 65, gear 8

6* Eeth, lvl 61, gear 7

5* Mace, lvl60, gear 7

Total power 23,908

The previous Yoda stage I defeated with ease, and yet back then my Luminara would have only been 6*, my consular 4*, my Qui Gon 4*, Eeth 5*, and Mace 5*

The problem is the speed at which Yoda attacks; It's absurdly fast! Like I said, he will at times, get in 4 attacks for my 1, and of course by that stage he'll have foresight, and my next attack won't do anything...then we're straight back into another barrage of 2-4 attacks, before I can move again.

Message 5 of 7 (410 Views)

Community Manager

I hear ya. To be honest that setup will be pretty tough as it isn't really build against him. It will get easier as you level these characters further though.

If you go with Qui Gon Jin as your leader, at least your speed should be higher and you might get more attacks in that way. With a bit of luck you can land the ability block from Luminara early on that way.

Ima-Gun-Di would be helpful as giving everyone counter chance will work against Yoda's speed. Sadly he is hard to unlock and level.

Cheers,

Nils

Message 6 of 7 (402 Views)

Community Manager

@91_tron I have been able to get past him now that my characters are at a higher level. How about you?

Cheers,

Nils

Message 7 of 7 (427 Views)