Yoda always gets a turn before B2, after Yoda's basic

★★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Honor 8
OS Version Last
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 392-911-963
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug I'm using a squad of zzGG, zB2, zB1, zDroideka, zzBB8. Mostly fighting revans. Usually after my inital turn Revan will go first and Mark someone. After Revan marks someone (other than B2) and than all Jedi's assist, Yoda will usually get full TM through his basic, and so does B2 through his unique. In that scenario this should be a coin flip who goes first (Yoda or B2). In fact Yoda will always go first (I've specifically focused on that in a few days, and maybe, just maybe there was one time when B2 got first, but I'm not sure Yoda had 100TM). B2 will never interrupt Yoda streak. I'm talking about getting full TM to Yoda after his basic, not his special when he gets a bonus turn. I've foght like 300 battles already and didn't notice B2 interrupting Yoda ever.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Fight above squad against JKR with bastilla, GK, Yoda, Jolee. After droid take their turn Mark GG with Revan so Yoda gets full TM, and B2's unique triggers. This should be a coin flip who goes first. It isn't.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Europe
Country Polska

No additional info

Message 1 of 1 (126 Views)