Yet another Revan bug in the Sith Raid

★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? LG Phone, PC
OS Version 6.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 678-943-849
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Second time that Savior doesn't trigger
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the phase 3 of the raid with Revan lead.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region South America
Country Argentina

Yet again, a character without Isolation gets killed by Traya area attack aaaaand guess what? Savior didn't trigger. Again. This is really, really annoying, and it's totally a bug. Third time in the same raid that I'm experiencing problems with Revan, and still no answer

Untitled21.jpg
Message 1 of 5 (353 Views)

Re: Yet another Revan bug in the Sith Raid

★ Apprentice
Three bugs in the same raid and no answer... thanks a lot EA
Message 2 of 5 (334 Views)

Hi @Maiden6666_4334 !

It's very difficult for anyone at EA to answer if they don't know whether a problem exists or not. Also, given that they are responsible for identifying and testing many issues on a daily basis, they maybe have put your testing in the queue and just haven't gotten to it yet. Please have patience, they will get to your report.

Given that you are the only player experiencing this problem, Occam's razor suggests it's likely a misunderstanding rather than a bug, especially since neither Revan nor the Sith raid has changed in months. I also assume you recently acquired Revan, and these are your first experiences using him in the HSith raid. I'm trying to assess what you describe, but the attached screenshots are not sufficient to support your bug reports.

For example, in the screenshot you provided, there is a dead Jedi. Traya has taken 9 turns, your Revan is almost dead - is there a possibility that Savior triggered earlier in the battle, and this screenshot shows the first real death post-Savior? That is a perfectly reasonable scenario, and one that would fit your screenshot.

The next time you attack the Sith raid with your Revan team, can you please record it? I'd love to help diagnose what's happening, but I need more supporting evidence to help determine what's happening.

(I also recommend that you use Revan in phase 2 if you are trying to maximize your score. Players can get 9-14M points with Revan in that phase, versus a cap of about 5-6M in phase 3.)

★ Apprentice
Yeah, I know, but the other members of the guild took down phase 2 in a whisper. And no, Savior didn't trigger before, and Hoda died in the turn that Revan and GMY got the yellow bar
Message 4 of 5 (326 Views)

I understand about quick phases. These days my guild takes down p1 in about ten minutes, and p2 in another 5-10!