Yet Another Anomaly Glitch

★★★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Pro
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Freeplay
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? Why must you do this to me
What was your chosen difficulty level? Normal
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Ranger
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. I mean seriously I've tried so many times to get this done but something always glitches out
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) Today
Summarize your bug The 3 freeplay events have been completed, and the notice says the atormgate will open in so many minutes, but the storm gate has not spawned in to the world and is not on the mini map
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to freeplay and try to accomplish anything but then inevitably something glitches out
What happens when the bug occurs? I try again but it never works cuz there's always another glitch
What should be happening instead? Who even knows at this point

Just when I thought I had seen every glitch (event resetting completely, progress of events not counting, actually entering the anomaly but no enemies spawn). Now that I've actually managed to complete all three events, the anomaly itself has its countdown going for the storm gate, but the storm gate never actually spawned in the world, and the whole event restarted.  I could tell that the people who were also doing the events seemed confused

Message 1 of 1 (239 Views)