Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Xbox: unbreakable frozen status, freeplay game crashes, LoD rifle ammo bug, and.

by Otaku_Wolfy

Original Post

Xbox: unbreakable frozen status, freeplay game crashes, LoD rifle ammo bug, and.

★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One X
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Freeplay
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? Hard mode Freeplay
What was your chosen difficulty level? Hard
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Ranger
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Multiple locations and enemies that can freeze you
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 2/27/19
Summarize your bug Multiple bugs. Main one being that when I get frozen by enemies and spam 'A' to break free, my Ranger will still visually be frozen and just keep jumping around in a "T-pose" like state for about 1 minute. Still getting hit by enemies and seem to be able to shoot randomly when spamming all buttons. Eventually, break free but can get caught in a frozen infinite combo if enough enemies applying are around. Other issues so far since 2/22/19 release: Legion of Dawn rifle always hits -3 ammo while still shooting and seeming to lock the gun up. -Game freezes and kicks me out during Freeplay like today around 7pm CST. In the middle of a fight with another random player and game suddenly froze, tried to start again, but then finally shut the game down completely. Tried to load back in but said the session was 'private' even though no private option is available for freeplay. -Enemies constantly disappearing when approached and then return minutes later when fighting other enemies creating an ambush almost.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I've just been jumping into Hard mode freeplay sessions solo at different locations on the map. Then run around fighting and doing missions as they're found on my level 6 Ranger. Suppose can do that.
What happens when the bug occurs? Frozen status not going away: character keeps jumping while frozen instead of breaking free. Still get hit by enemies and can sometimes shoot my gun when spamming. Legion of Dawn rifle ammo bug: Every time I let the gun's ammo hit '0' and keep pressing the shoot button (right trigger on Xbox One X) to make it auto-reload. Ammo numbers turn red and dips into -3 and makes the gun "jam" up. -Freeplay game crash: Game will freeze up (can see everything but nothing happens, sound included), start to move again for a second, and then finally quit out which brings me back to the Xbox One dashboard as if I quit the game. -Enemies disappearing: Will see enemies ahead. Once I get close enough they will disappear as if never existed. Sometimes will come back if I'm fighting other things close enough.
What should be happening instead? Not a part of the development team. Guessing they meant for players to be able to break free from frozen status instead of jumping around still frozen, once gun ammo hits 0 it will reload, freeplay or any game mode won't constantly crash, and enemies who we can see won't disappear when approached.

Noticing bugs happening more and more since official release. Frozen status on players is becoming more frequent where I can't break free properly and just jump around, Legion of Dawn rifle needs to annoying negative ammo bug fixed which has become annoying enough though we can still manually reload (will negate shield recharge bonus though), constant game freezes (during freeplay only for me so far albeit haven't done much other content yet) that can kill the fun resulting in taking a break from the game needs to be one of the top priorities as well as enemies disappearing when approached. Nothing like seeing a nice battle between AI ahead to only suddenly disappear and be left in silence of what could have been fun to fight and generally is what we're playing for.

Message 1 of 1 (31 Views)
Twitter Stream