Product: UFC 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One X
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? FuzzyBrownLuvin
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) Pm
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 12/1/2020
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
Which mode has this happened in? Other
Summarize your bug I’m unable to find a fight online in any fight mode. There’s nothing wrong with my internet. Everything else works as well as games. The online is the only reason I have the game and it’s been doing this for 2 days
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I’ve seen a lot of reviews on other pages with people with the same problem.
What happens when the bug occurs? I can’t play online at all
What do you expect to see? This needs to be fixed or I’m getting rid of the game

Please fix the online for Xbox one X so I can play the game. The online is the only reason I play. My internet is fine and it just keeps saying it’s unable to find opponent 

Message 1 of 3 (654 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Xbox one x unable to find an opponent online in all fight modes

Community Manager

Hi, @dillonsfast 

There was brief connectivity issues earlier which was fixed, we see players currently online with a rising player count. If you're still not able to connect after a power cycle with the console and router (sometimes a restart could be required in order to remove a broken connection to our servers and establish a fresh one), please let me know what your NAT type is and ISP.

Relevant thread (It's PS4, but we're seeing it there too): https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Can-t-play-UFC-4-online-PS4/td-p/9802207/page/2

We want to double-check that a restart has been done with these steps so the teams are aware they do not work. Thanks for the help and sorry you've been having trouble!

Reboot the power to the modem/router

1. Unplug the power cable from your modem/router for 5-10 minutes to refresh the network.

How to power cycle your Xbox console:

1. Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button  on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
  2. Unplug the console’s power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

1. Plug the console power cable back in.
  2. Press the Xbox button  on your console to turn on the Xbox One.

Clear Mac Address

1. Clear the MAC Address: From the Xbox dashboard select Settings>All Settings>Network>Network Settings>Advanced Settings>Alternate MAC address>Clear, then restart your Xbox.
Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (630 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi, @dillonsfast 

There was brief connectivity issues earlier which was fixed, we see players currently online with a rising player count. If you're still not able to connect after a power cycle with the console and router (sometimes a restart could be required in order to remove a broken connection to our servers and establish a fresh one), please let me know what your NAT type is and ISP.

Relevant thread (It's PS4, but we're seeing it there too): https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Can-t-play-UFC-4-online-PS4/td-p/9802207/page/2

We want to double-check that a restart has been done with these steps so the teams are aware they do not work. Thanks for the help and sorry you've been having trouble!

Reboot the power to the modem/router

1. Unplug the power cable from your modem/router for 5-10 minutes to refresh the network.

How to power cycle your Xbox console:

1. Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button  on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
  2. Unplug the console’s power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

1. Plug the console power cable back in.
  2. Press the Xbox button  on your console to turn on the Xbox One.

Clear Mac Address

1. Clear the MAC Address: From the Xbox dashboard select Settings>All Settings>Network>Network Settings>Advanced Settings>Alternate MAC address>Clear, then restart your Xbox.
Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 3 (631 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I agree it is happening to me and I’m a ps4 user and I’m gettin tired of this problem 

Message 3 of 3 (615 Views)