Game Chat Not Working

by XvArawnvX

Original Post

Re: Xbox game chat bug post update 3/29/2022

★★★ Newbie

Any update? Mine is still not working. Tried doing Mac reset, up date controller, hard reset, everything 

Message 231 of 435 (999 Views)

Re: Cross Play Game Chat does not work on Xbox Series X

★★★ Newbie
@nbroeking Me too
Message 232 of 435 (999 Views)

★★★ Novice

Mine is broke too. Fix this pls!!!!

Message 233 of 435 (964 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

58 days since this issue was raised, we've had multiple patches come out and none of them have fixed this issue.

Still not even on the dev Trello board as being investigated...

Message 234 of 435 (950 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

The issue still isn't fixed. I'm beginning to wonder if they think if they ignore this massive glitch, because it is affecting so many people with Next Gen Consoles, that the complaints will stop, and it will be accepted as the new norm. I've been sending messages continuously, and there is still no solution. I've rebooted, changed settings, done everything possible, and still nothing. This is the main game that I play, so I am beyond disappointed, frustrated, and annoyed. Zero communication in a match, unless if I play with friends and we are in a party. Other than that, no communication in crossplay matches. For a game that relies on communication with your squad, it's crap that it's been this long with no solution.

Message 235 of 435 (928 Views)

Re: xbox game chat doesn’t work at all

★★★★★ Newbie
@xKUUGAx it feels like EA doesn't give a * about their fan only money and new ways to milk more money with their mobile game.
Message 236 of 435 (844 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@astridt244 They don't care, unless people stop playing or stop giving them money nothing will get done. That's the type of company EA is and is known for unfortunately. I gave up on playing apex until its resolved.
Message 237 of 435 (841 Views)

★★★ Novice

I’m literally to the point of contemplating switching to PS5 just so I can play with my friends again. If this game actually had cross-progression, I already would have. So I guess we will see which comes first, a fix to this bug or cross-progression…

Message 238 of 435 (734 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Pathetic. A true LOL. Lord knows they’re not going to fix anything on Memorial Day weekend either…

Message 239 of 435 (714 Views)

Game Chat Not Working

★★ Guide

Game chat still not working any word when the fix is coming I have silence over the mic can’t communicate with people it’s horrible. Xbox series X

Message 240 of 435 (555 Views)