Xbox Series X crashes whilst playing FUT squad battles.

by BreakYourseIf

Original Post

Re: Game crashes xbox series x

★★ Apprentice

Having very similar issues. Essentially this is what's happing: 

have played Draft and rivals in FIFA 22 next gen Xbox ea access release but continue to be disconnected from games within minutes of the game starting. But when I hope over to old gen release of 22, I dont have this problem with gameplay disconnect. I have restarted my internet and Xbox and continue to have this problem. Very frustrating when my internet is very good.  

Message 11 of 198 (4,249 Views)

Xbox Series X crashes whilst playing FUT squad battles.

★★★★★ Novice

Product: FIFA 22
Platform:Xbox Series X
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox Series X
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? FlVE N DRlVE
Which mode has this happened in? FIFA Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Squad Battles
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 09/23/2021
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 17:10PM
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just play the game in squad battles mode.
What happens when the bug occurs? The game closes and returns you to the dashboard.
What should be happening instead? The game should be running normally and not crashing?

Just play test the game and you'll find out.

Message 12 of 198 (5,351 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have tried quitting the game and everything else to reset its status but it still fails. For me it crashes always in some sort of animation/cut scene. That could be with the scenes before the game starts, or before the match, with a player reaction, a repetition, etc. Please find all the details in the bug I opened, the link is in my first comment in this topic.

Thanks for actively trying to help Standard smile

Message 13 of 198 (4,201 Views)

division rivals

★★ Newbie

Hello! I bought the Fifa 22 10 hours Trial and when I want to play online game modes I get disconnected form the session while in game. What can I do to fix this bug? If you ve got an answer please contact me by email ([edit: email address removed]) Thank you!

Message 14 of 198 (4,252 Views)

FIFA 22 FUT crash on series x

★★ Apprentice

Product: FIFA 22
Platform:Xbox Series X
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox Series X
What is your gamertag/PSN ID?
Which mode has this happened in? FIFA Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Squad Battles
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 23/09/2021
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 21:00
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Playing a match in FUT battles or rivals the game crashes back to xbox dashboard every time.
What happens when the bug occurs? Start a match of rivals or squad battles and the game freezes and crashes back to xbox dashboard. Sometimes the match will get as far as just after half time before crashing. Have tried 4 matches so far and happened every time.
What should be happening instead? The game shouldn't crash

Any matches in the fut game mode crash during the match back to the xbox dash.  Is this a known issue and is there a fix planned?  

Message 15 of 198 (5,433 Views)

Re: division rivals

★★ Apprentice

Hello,

i am having the same issues right now. Are you on the xbox series x? Yeah i cant play online games right now, I get discounted within minutes of playing. Is your issue fixed ?

Message 16 of 198 (4,236 Views)

★ Novice
I have the same problem, I'm playing on the ps4 platform. The moment I enter the match, I get a disconnected error.

Topluluk Tarafından Doğrulandı simgesi

Message 17 of 198 (4,229 Views)

★ Novice
how do you solve this problem
Message 18 of 198 (4,218 Views)

★★ Apprentice

its really frustrating, i can play squad battles just fine. Its when i go into online gameplay i get disconnected every time, i dont even get the lost. Whats really weird is i downloaded the xbox x version and i can play online gameplay just fine no issues. I am really considering trying to get my money back from the pre order. 

Message 19 of 198 (4,214 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Darko I'll test out the quick resume thing you mentioned above and come back with an answer, just a quick note for me it seems to happen only when playing the online draft after half time of a match.
Message 20 of 198 (4,181 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help