by Crispy-_-Shotz

Original Post

Re: Xbox Series X Unexpected Error

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Message 101 of 145 (346 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@HarmGoesHam Thank you for expressing this issue as well. I’ve experienced this time and time again. As well as others . I can’t even play club with my friends because no one wants to take a chance I get an error .
I’ve done everything possible as well and there is no solution . Also note that when I moved my game to an external I got the error less often but I still get it .
Like I’ve suggested if ea can’t find a fix , at least make it like club so it dosent count as a loss before puck drop .
Message 102 of 145 (463 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Crispy-_-Shotz They keep deleting my message.
Message 103 of 145 (451 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@HarmGoesHam Dang reallly...?
Was it threatening or something ?
I read it and thought it was fine.
I hope they see another member of the community is experiencing it to a seriousndegreee like me .
Your post outlined that well I feel.
Message 104 of 145 (429 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

EA

Can you please let me know why you are deleting my message? You've now deleted it 3 times. I have it saved. I can just keep posting it.

Message 105 of 145 (363 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I've now lost 8k+ RP (34000 - 26000) and anyone that is with me lost RP due to this bug. I play goalie, thus if I get an error currently my team loses. I am currently an NHL player on LG. I am a staff member of the i3HL. I know both of these communities well. There is an issue with NHL 21 and the connection to EA on the Series X and S console. It is no longer an issue for individuals. My friends will no longer play with me due to the fact that this happens around 40-50% of the time. I am also being asked to hook up my old Xbox "to be safe". Both LG and i3HL have addressed the issue of remaking games due to this error.

I have done the following:

- Reset Modem

- Reset Router 

- Reset Xbox

- Change Gamer Picture

- Change DNS Server and alternate DNS server.

- Ensure UPnP is enabled

My connection is better than most. I have 1GB Down, and 1GB up on municipality internet (not a big ISP). This means no throttling, no data caps, and any other issues you'd flesh out with a large ISP. 

My networking architecture is as follows: 

Xbox (ethernet) -> Wall Port -> Router -> Modem.

Here are a couple of tidbits about this issue.

1.) None of these issues occur on the past generation consoles. (I have tested the Xbox One). This suggests something hardware or networking wise on the new Series consoles are causing issues.

2.) We are able to connect and play any other game just fine on the series X and S including EA titles.

3.) Some users have reported to me that External Hard Drives resolves the issue(s). This yet again suggests a hardware issue. TESTED - DOES NOT FIX

4.) When we get the unexpected error we are completely disconnected from EA. Sometimes restarting the game does not fix this issue. This suggests a networking issue.

5.) The issue occurs when I host as well as not host in the Dressing Room.

I have also noticed the following

• For games that work during the team introductions, there will be a 1-second skip or lag with animations.
  • When the error occurs this skip does not occur. This might suggest a network disconnection?

Due to this, I can tell my party when I'm about to get an unexpected error before it even occurs. 

PLEASE NOTE:

I have now just spent 80$ on an external SSD as a test. Uninstalled the game off the internal and installed it on the external SSD. The error appeared within 3 games. I'm trying my best to assist with troubleshooting. Please do not delete this post without at least letting me know why it's being deleted.

Message 106 of 145 (360 Views)

Re: Kicked out of World of Chel during game to Dashboard

★★★ Newbie

I experienced this exact same problem but I play on ps4

Message 107 of 145 (292 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Aljo wrote:

@Crispy-_-Shotz 

This only happens when you host though? Can you just have one of your teammates host games instead? As far as the actual issue goes, I don't have any new information on this. Hopefully, we'll find out what's causing it. It's not happening to everyone so that makes it harder to reproduce and resolve.

This is happening to everyone with a series x. There are 3 series X players on my club. It's impossible to play. Everyone in the world of chel community is aware of this issue. We just want EA to acknowledge. I lose 3000 rp a night to these errors. It is so frustrating. 

Message 108 of 145 (325 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@nhlboy2008 Yupp... I feel that
Message 109 of 145 (308 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I’m playing on the XSX and getting an unexpected error every few games. The game starts to load fine, but right where EA Syncing would appear, I get booted and lose RP. There are three of us that have XSXs in our crew, and the unexpected error only affects us; the three others playing on XB1 don’t get the error. EA needs to acknowledge this issue and develop a patch to fix it, instead of deleting posts detailing it. 

Message 110 of 145 (301 Views)