Xbox One - Wraps Disappearing

by Sev167

Original Post

Re: Xbox One - Wraps Disappearing

★★★★★ Novice
I have solved this way: go to the garage, edit wrap and then "share wrap". even the wrap did not give me any more after the 7 GB update, but I solved it. my console is always connected.
Message 11 of 17 (1,294 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
no, I have not solved. the bug is still there.
Message 12 of 17 (1,268 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This Glitch is rediculous. Im on and X box one X and i have this problem with every single car for the last week. I either load a wrap or create a wrap then, either after saving or leaving the garage the wrap deletes and disappears from my car(s).
Cars i have notice this problem with:
Ford Raptor
EK hatch civic
S2000
NSX
Evo IX
Subaru BRZ
Mazda RX7
And many, many more. Where is the parch for this? This glitch renders this game absolutely useless to me. I have played every need for speed from underground and on. Through all of the complaints i still enjoyed every one of the games in there own way. This glitch has changed my opinion on the entire Need for speed franchise..
Message 13 of 17 (1,254 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

this has happened to me from the beginning. its super annoying. I don't understand why they cant fix this glitch...

Message 14 of 17 (1,145 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have the same problem on Xbox One. How damn hard is it for them to fix this one bug? Like come on EA get it together. If they only knew how frustrating it is to put so much time and work into creating decals, wraps and such and then not being able to show it off or anything.
Message 15 of 17 (1,093 Views)

★ Novice
It is still here! The bug is preventing wraps from loading onto cars until you visit a garage, this is affecting downloaded wraps & self-made in both singleplayer & multiplayer. Here is a recording of what I mean. https://youtu.be/KgwmL4UoY4o
Message 16 of 17 (910 Views)

★★ Novice

This and the speedlist bug have lead me to uninstall this game. I know its kind of puny to do such, but i spent 3 hours making a batman wrap for me regera and also won 5 speedlists in a row. The wrap had vanished throughout and for some reason the win rate board shows i have 3 2nd place speedlist finishes. Shame really I was just starting to get into this game, but it is incredibly broken and will be the last one i purchase. 

Message 17 of 17 (851 Views)