Xbox One - Wraps Disappearing

by Sev167

Original Post

Xbox One - Wraps Disappearing

★★ Apprentice

Product: Need for Speed Payback
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug Wraps don't appear outside of the garage: inside the garage they are normally loaded on the car; as soon as you leave the garage or load up the game, wraps completely disappear, leaving the car with a weird paint on it. This is happening with all owned cars.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Sev167
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 11/23/2017
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 09:00 PM
What is your time zone? ECT - GMT + 1:00
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? After getting past the start screen and such, when the game loads up at the gas station, the car doesn't have a normally loaded wrap, only the paint job with no decals. After entering a garage wraps load normally, but as soon as you leave it, wraps are gone again.
What happens when the bug occurs? Wraps on cars disappear and cars are left with a strange color.
What do you expect to see? A patch to fix this bug.
Please select your region Europe
Were you connected to other players when the bug occurred? No

Recently, after loading up the game from the title screen and main menu, the car at the gas station appears without the selected wrap. In the garage the wrap loads normally, but after leaving the garage itself the wrap is still missing, leaving the car with just the pain scheme. This issue is affecting pretty much every car in the game and I can't find a way to avoid this bug.

Message 1 of 17 (5,423 Views)

Re: Xbox One - Wraps Disappearing

★★ Apprentice
The latest patch still didn't fix this bug....
Message 2 of 17 (5,206 Views)

★ Apprentice
I mean, how hard can it be to spot this bug? Wtf EA. Just fix this bullcrap
Message 3 of 17 (5,200 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Another 2GB patch today.
This bug is still present...................
Message 4 of 17 (5,184 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I have the same trouble. Each time I load the game, the wrap is gone. After the textures and things have loaded in the garage, I can leave in single player with the wrap on it. My issue is that it still disappears on multiplayer and I can view other people's wraps but I can't view my own. Very annoying.

Message 5 of 17 (5,172 Views)

★★★ Newbie
One way that I found that helps (only in single player) is to slightly change the wrap (move a decal, add a decal, etc.) but I don't know how to fix it in multiplayer.
Message 6 of 17 (5,111 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey, i have the same problems with carwraps not showing allways in single player.Only when i select car in garage the wrap appears again.In mutiplayer 99% of the time i dont see my wrap.Very strange ,cause i asked a guy in mutiplayer if he could see my hotrodflames on my car,he said yes.So other players can see my carwrap but not me when playing online.Also this seems to be still a xbox one problem, cause my mate has a playstation and he told me the issue was fixed, he started the game again from the beginning, so hope that has nothing to do with the bugfix.I realy dont want to start the game all over again.Also noticed that the cars i 've choosen to put in my garage,are often replaced by other cars from my warehouse when i visit my garage again after multiplayer game or when i start the game the next day.Please give us a solution.Thanks

Message 7 of 17 (5,051 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My issue is identical except it did not start until I installed the December patch. Happens on every car. Have rebooted Xbox, to no effect. 

Message 8 of 17 (5,042 Views)

★ Apprentice
Had this issue since the beginning of the game. Already addressed it too. Patch didn’t change a bloody thing
Message 9 of 17 (4,990 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I’m having the same problem and it’s been going on since I purchased the speedcross DLC every time I load up the game the wraps disappear and I’m left with just the colour of the car until I enter the garage come one ea up your game
Message 10 of 17 (4,982 Views)