Xbox One - Unable to connect to friends lobby

by CottnCandySkunk

Original Post

Re: Xbox One - Unable to connect to friends lobby

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
Clearing the Mac address worked for me also, however I did reinstall the game but can't say if that had an effect on it or not.

Thanks very much @thirdsole... Now if only all EA staff would read this thread and stop telling everyone to mess about with thier router settings!
Message 81 of 96 (1,585 Views)

★★★ Novice
If you haven't seen already, I have two questions, does your friend also own the game and did he game share with you?
Message 82 of 96 (1,578 Views)

★★★ Novice
Friend was using the friends pass and we were playing online.

Hth.
Message 83 of 96 (1,576 Views)

★★★★ Novice
We both had retail copies
Message 84 of 96 (1,560 Views)

★★★ Novice
Thank you both! @sudders999 @hinchy87
Message 85 of 96 (1,548 Views)

★ Novice
So....is it just me who hasn't found a solution or am I just the last to note give up?
Message 86 of 96 (1,384 Views)

★★★ Novice
Nope me too. No fix. Kind of disappointed actually. Was looking forward to it but have been waiting weeks but no answer.
Message 87 of 96 (1,361 Views)

★★ Novice
Over a month and I still can't play the game, and Microsoft just keeps trying to take me through the same steps. We are set up on game sharing so I don't know if that's the cause, but I don't see how it could be.

Just to test though we're going to have him sign in as me, on his console, which is set as my home, and invite me signed in as him to see if that works.
Message 88 of 96 (1,277 Views)

Community Manager

@Mr-Derrk If you are set us a game sharing then this is most likely the problem. Can you set the account with the game as home and then try launching the game?

Darko.png
Message 89 of 96 (1,267 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
@EA_Darko We tried having him log into my account on his console, which is set as my home console, and inviting me(signed in as him). Still had the endless loading circle after accepting the invite.
Message 90 of 96 (1,261 Views)