by KINGNOMAD0901

Original Post

Xbox/Apex/Title screen

★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? KINGNOMAD0901
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Title menu before even the main lobby.
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. A to continue.
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 0
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 03.02.21 11:30
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Hit A to continue on title menu with my account and loads in for split second then returns to title menu.
What should be happening instead? A to continue load into main lobby and play.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 🤷🏼‍♂️

Both me and my wife updated our Xbox’s for apex legends and her account let’s her play on both. Mine I hit A to continue it loss in then immediately returns to the title menu with A to continue. I’ve reset the game 4+ times. I’ve changed servers. I’ve reset the Xbox multiple times. Nothing is working. And again sign in to hers no problem works fine. Mine will not. 

Message 1 of 9 (356 Views)

Re: Xbox/Apex/Title screen

★★ Guide
@KINGNOMAD0901 Is it something like this, where it brings you back to the server screen and shows a code error message ? If it is I’ve been experiencing this for almost 3 weeks and haven’t been able to play since then
Message 2 of 9 (346 Views)

★★ Guide

I’m on PS4 and it does the same each time I click x to get past the server screen it loads and just brings me back to the server screen and shows me a code net error message 

Message 3 of 9 (339 Views)

★★ Novice
@shaxzq See mine does the same thing but no error message. Literally just pops back to the title screen and boom click A to continue again. Over and over. And nothing has fixed it.
Message 4 of 9 (337 Views)

★★ Guide

Yea it appears this issue is becoming bigger each day, ever since I reported  my case I keep seeing more people emerge with the same issue both on this and Twitter, and what’s crazy is there are people who have been dealing with this longer too.

Message 5 of 9 (335 Views)

★★ Novice
@shaxzq That’s ridiculous. Maybe they will hurry up and fix it. Cause this is ridiculous. Have you uninstalled and reinstalled?
Message 6 of 9 (332 Views)

★★ Guide
@KINGNOMAD0901 Absolutely along with every form of trouble shoot they suggested and nothing has fixed it. The fact the update for season 8 was released and had no fix for this issue is beyond me. I keep trying understand but I can’t and the fact I’ve invested so much into my account just upsets me with this situation
Message 7 of 9 (326 Views)

★★ Novice

I agree. It’s messed up and annoying. Someone better get on it and fix it. Specially if it is affecting as many people as you said 

Message 8 of 9 (314 Views)

★★ Novice

This is happening to my friend. He's been through it on Steam, and so is Origin.

Message 9 of 9 (288 Views)