Xanadu Blood dealing too many times 10% health damage

★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Bluestacks
OS Version /
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 571352422
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug Xanadu blood deals 10% health damage too often. The kit says "Bounty hunter allies deal bonus damage equal to of 10% of the target's max health when damaging breached enemies" but this damage was applied at least 9x after one attack.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Fleet battle with Xanadu Blood dealing damage to a breached enemy.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country

Happened in grand arena with Malevolence vs. Chimaera. Starting lineup was Hyena + Vulture against TIE-Advanced + TIE-Fighter + Xanadu Blood, Slave I came as first reinforcement.

hyena.jpg

I was lucky enough to catch it on video:

As battles against Xanadu are rare, this was the first time i observed this bug.

Message 1 of 3 (256 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Xanadu Blood dealing too many times 10% health damage

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hi @JayChey and thanks for reporting this.

We have tried to reproduce this with the fleets that you have mentioned, but have been unable to. Xanadu Bloods crew ability "Cloak and Dagger" seems to be working correctly by providing 10% bonus damage for Bounty Hunter allies as per the ability description.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (187 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hi @JayChey and thanks for reporting this.

We have tried to reproduce this with the fleets that you have mentioned, but have been unable to. Xanadu Bloods crew ability "Cloak and Dagger" seems to be working correctly by providing 10% bonus damage for Bounty Hunter allies as per the ability description.

Message 2 of 3 (188 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_UltraSlide Ok thank you anyways =)

I just hope it never happens again...my jaw dropped when Hyena was suddenly gone!

I will report back if i catch it on video again.
Message 3 of 3 (179 Views)