by SimQARobo

Original Post

[XBOX] Stuff goes missing from inventory

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I am unsure, one time I switched back to the household after playing a different household and the stuff was gone and once I came back from an active carreer with a sims of the same household as the child that then had lost most of it's inventory.
What happens when the bug occurs? I have only noticed this with children, they lose stuff from their inventory especially voidcritter cards and journals, sometimes homework.
What do you expect to see? For the things to stay in the inventory.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I started noticing  this shortly after I had installed parenthood and kids room stuff, the journals dissapeared first (in two different households), then voidcrittercards and homework started disappearing too.

I have only noticed this on the child sims for now.

It seems to me like it has something to do with leaving the lot (for work/school)/switching to another household and then coming/switching back, like leaving the sims alone for a while makes it happen, but I am not sure.

Message 1 of 2 (312 Views)

Re: [XBOX] Stuff goes missing from inventory

EA Sims Team

Hello.

Has anyone seen this issue recently?

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 2 of 2 (266 Views)