XBOX ONE FRIEND INVITE NOT WORKING FRIEND STUCK ON AUTHENTICATION LOADING SCREEN

by BugattiShotty

Original Post

Accepted Solution

XBOX ONE FRIEND INVITE NOT WORKING FRIEND STUCK ON AUTHENTICATION LOADING SCREEN

★★★ Newbie

Product: A Way Out
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which mode has this happened in? Online Co-Op
Which character were you controlling? Leo
Summarize your bug XBOX ONE FRIEND INVITE NOT WORKING FRIEND STUCK ON AUTHENTICATION LOADING SCREEN MY FRIEND DOWNLOADED THE FREE TRIAL INSTALLED AND LOADED THE GAME. I SENT THE INVITE TO MY FRIEND HE ACCEPTED THEN WENT TO A LOADING SCREEN WITH A LOADING WHEEL ICON AND THEN NOTHING.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Invite a friend on Xbox and when they accept it should load but then get stuck on the loading screen.
What happens when the bug occurs? The wheel for the loading screen keeps spinning and just hangs there.
What do you expect to see? I want to play this game.

Yes
Message 1 of 21 (13,013 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: XBOX ONE FRIEND INVITE NOT WORKING FRIEND STUCK ON AUTHENTICATION LOADING SC

Community Manager

Hey all, can you and your friends try the troubleshooting steps for A Way Out which you can find here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/A-Way-Out-Complete-Support/m-p/6718254#M394

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 21 (16,164 Views)

All Replies

Re: XBOX ONE FRIEND INVITE NOT WORKING FRIEND STUCK ON AUTHENTICATION LOADING SC

★★★★★ Newbie
This is happening with me also. My friend had full version and I downloaded the free trial, but without playing I purchased straight away. We both cannot play and just get the authenticating spinning wheel. I have reinstalled as has he and still the same problem,
Message 2 of 21 (12,943 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I also have the same issue

Message 3 of 21 (12,892 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, can you and your friends try the troubleshooting steps for A Way Out which you can find here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/A-Way-Out-Complete-Support/m-p/6718254#M394

Darko.png
Message 4 of 21 (16,165 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Everything on the xbox end is fine, still the same issue. Thanks for the information tho.

Please continue to fix this
Message 5 of 21 (12,819 Views)

Community Manager

@NzLPR3DAT0R Did you follow the steps I linked above or are you just assuming that everything is fine with the console?

Darko.png
Message 6 of 21 (12,817 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Well obviously I went through the steps, as well as the other person wanting to play this game. Otherwise I would had not responded with my response
Message 7 of 21 (12,812 Views)

★★★ Novice
Same issue for me... Standard EA server problem with the standard lack of fixes.

This issue seems to have been going on for days now and is just not good enough.
Message 8 of 21 (12,728 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Not been able to play the game since launch. Tried all of the suggested fixes and nothing works. For a co-op only game this is absolutely ridiculous. 

Message 9 of 21 (12,593 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same issue Help EA?
Message 10 of 21 (12,041 Views)