by Truly_Rudly

Original Post

[XBOX] Musical Genius Aspiration Bug

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? I'm not sure, but as of January 20, 2019 my game is fully updated.
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? I have everything except the toddler and kid stuff packs.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I'm not sure. It's not something my sims do or that I trigger somehow, it's just there.
What happens when the bug occurs? Basically, the bug is the last requirement for the musical genius aspiration. It says to "mentor others in music for 3 hours," followed by the following: (-71/3). This is after I mentored another sim for 4 in-game hours; formerly it was (-75/3). From what I can tell, the game seems to have replaced the value of 0 with -75, meaning that I must mentor other sims for a total of 78 in-game hours to complete the aspiration.
What do you expect to see? If the game was functioning normally, I would expect to see the following status: Either (0/3), (1/3), (2/3), or (3/3) in which case the aspiration would be complete.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

The attached image should suffice.

Message 1 of 1 (400 Views)