Original Post

Highlighted

[XBOX] Missing Content

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All, except Vampire
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know
What happens when the bug occurs? When I start the game the message: Game objects are missing. They may be replaced.
What do you expect to see? The content I bought.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Bought Parenthood

I started playing Sims 4 on my xbox 3 or 4 months ago. A few days after I added the Parenthood pack I started getting the message about missing object/items. I use all the packs but the Vampire one and was planning on adding Cats and Dogs. Now I have naked people, bald people and either missing objects or it was replaced with a vanilla item. Where is the content I paid for?

Thanks

Message 1 of 5 (708 Views)

Re: [XBOX] Missing Content

EA Staff

Hi @rcm113

Did you try uninstalling the game and all DLC and installing everything again?

Thank you! 

Message 2 of 5 (685 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I haven't tried that as of yet because I don't want to go through rebuilding everything I have. That is many many many hours of work. Also if the problem persists is this the only recourse? To keep reinstalling the game? That isn't a very user friendly solution. I do thank you for the input and hope there is a better solution otherwise is it worth playing the game?

Message 3 of 5 (667 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Staff

@rcm113

Saves won't be deleted if you uninstall the game as long as you have cloud saves activated. Here you have some information.

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/games/cloud-game-saves-faq

If the problem persist, we will investigate your issue at our side. But before that, we need to make sure that everything is installed correctly.

Thank you very much! 

Message 4 of 5 (651 Views)

★★ Guide

Also playing on Xbone, I got this message too one time (also after parenthood installation) but I could not find anything missing or being replaced (yet), I own all the dlc up to date.

Message 5 of 5 (641 Views)