by sleepyerin

Original Post

[XBOX] Empty seed packet

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? City living Vintage glamour stuff Cool kitchen stuff Perfect patio stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Purchase seeds though the garden planter boxes. Open seed packs in inventory.
What happens when the bug occurs? The seed packs properly open and nothing comes from them.
What do you expect to see? New items should go into my inventory after the packs are opened.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

The proper amount of money is withdrawn when purchasing seeds. I can interact with all plants properly. I have uninstalled game, loaded up previous saves, and rebooted Xbox with no results. 

Message 1 of 2 (294 Views)

Re: [XBOX] Empty seed packet

[ Edited ]
EA Staff

Hi @sleepyerin

We were unable to reproduce your issue. 

Seed packets grant us the appropiate fruits/flowers/vegetables. And if we had those items already in our inventory, the new items will add to the existing stacks.

If you are still seeing this issue, could you send us a video opening those seed packets? Here you can find the instructions.

Thank you very much! 

Message 2 of 2 (250 Views)