by lavendarla165

Original Post

[XB1] Washing Machine no longer usable

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? Don't know?
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All available expansions and stuff packs that have been released to date (12/09/2018)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a SIM be in detective career. Put a load of laundry into machine and set the cycle go to work (follow to work in detective career)return from work and end of shift and washing machine is no longer usuable
What happens when the bug occurs? The washing machine has no available interactions after doing above. The machine itself has the light on as if the laundry is still being washed but no option to move to dryer/ clothesline. Can't add new dirty laundry from hamper or floor to the machine. I let 2 game days pass and still no interactions were available. In the end I had to replace the machine via build mode. This happened twice before I quit the detective career due to a separate bug issue.
What do you expect to see? I expect regardless of being at work or not with my SIM that the machine would still function correctly.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Im not sure when this first started occuring as ive only come accross this issue with a sim working the detective career. I havent tried with scientist or doctor career jobs to see if this occurswhen following them to work.

Message 1 of 1 (265 Views)