by kyle-moran99

Original Post

[XB1] Vampire Power Book Won’t Open

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Latest
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Parenthood Vampires Magic Realm Strangerville
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Turn your sim into a vampire Go to the power book where you can select powers, It won’t let you select the powerbook it won’t open the cursor just goes straight to fun.
What happens when the bug occurs? I can not access the vampire power book to select new powers with my points. I’ve used it before and had no problems on my ps4 but on xbox now it wont work, tried to turn two sims into vampires and I can’t access the book to give them vampire perks etc...
What do you expect to see? The power book to select powers
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

ffffg

Message 1 of 2 (651 Views)

Re: Vampire Power Book Won’t Open

[ Edited ]
Hero

@kyle-moran99 Does this happen with any vampire you try or all of them ? Does it matter if they're turned or CAS created/premade ?

Could you please enter your game version ?

Here's instructions: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-does-this-forum-work/m-p/8775353#M124496

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (609 Views)