Re: [XB1] Unlocked recipes lost after moving to new game

by kusurusu

Original Post

[XB1] Unlocked recipes lost after moving to new game

★ Pro

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? v1.14
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all except MFPS & SV
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Unlock some foodstall recipes and then move your household to a new game
What happens when the bug occurs? Recipes are lost
What do you expect to see? Previously learned recipes when preparing meals
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Same issue with collecting (even without splitting/merging households). Was this intended or did someone forget to mark them for export/import?

Message 1 of 3 (306 Views)

Hero
I don't think they're supposed to stick with the Sim. Do they still know the recipes when splitting or just when you move to a new save ?

The collections depend do tend to get lost when you don't have the item anymore in the inventory of the person that moves to a new household.

There's many threads on that for PC

I'll try to find out though

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (291 Views)

★ Pro
Two things I found out (after updating to v1.15)
- unlocked recipes aren't household based
- recipes only disappear after moving to library and back
I even made sure her collections get reset when managing households (which doesn't always happen) and her unlocked recipes were still there.
Message 3 of 3 (262 Views)