[XB1] Unknown interaction causes freeze lock

by Desert06

Original Post

Re: [XB1] Unknown interaction causes freeze lock

★★ Novice

That's bad for me cause I do not use cheats I never liked to on the sims. They should implement a new feature that resets ALL sims in the current zone without having to use a cheat window cause it seem like a known issue now that I'm looking more into it. If there is a way to suggest ideas to EA and sims makers team about we all should suggest it

Message 11 of 12 (223 Views)

Re: [XB1] Unknown interaction causes freeze lock

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Desert06 On Sims 3 you could reset everyone with resetsim *. I Don't actually know if that works on Sims 4 as well (and it would of course be also a cheat)

But as said, it would be good to know what the exact interaction is that causes the lockups. Don't think they can fix much without known this

For PC known issues are

- Automonous Homework
- Autonomous Serenade (although I believe that's fixed)
- As you mention Sulani: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-A-IL-Freezing-and-lags-in-Lani-St-Taz-lot/td-p/797... .. this is supposed to be fixed for both platforms though.
- Simulation Lag/ Getting stuck on interacting with Pets

It can also take a long time if two Sims interact with each other and one has to walk over to the other but that doesn't usually lock up the entire game.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 12 (210 Views)