by xEnderlie

Original Post

[XB1] Sucessful Lineage Aspiration are not being recognized upon completion

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? SP03: 1.assets.live-sp03.131
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Expansions; Sims 4 Discover University, Sims 4 Get Famous, Sims 4 Island living, Sims 4 Cats and Dogs, Sims 4 Seasons, Sims 4 City Living, Sims 4 Get to Work Game packs; Sims 4 Parenthood, Sims 4 Vampires, Sims 4 Dine out Stuff Packs; Sims 4 Laundry Day, Sims 4 Vintage Glamour Stuff, Sims 4 Cool kitchen stuff, Sims 4 Perfect Patios stuff, Sims 4 Luxury Party stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Attempt to complete the "read to a child for 2 hours" and "socialize with your child 10 times" challenges of the the Successful Lineage Aspiration.
What happens when the bug occurs? The sim socialized with their child (many times), and when the action is completed/sim fully acts out the requested social interaction the aspiration challenge does not recognize/update the completion of said action. Same happened for reading to the child action. The parent sim would complete getting the book off the shelf, sitting down with the child, opening the book and reading to the child but no update ever took place on the aspiration challenge upon many attempts at completion.
What do you expect to see? The aspiration challenges to be completed.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I've attempted restarting the game several times with no success of the issue being fixed.

I've recently installed Sims 4 Get famous, and Sims 4 Island Living.

I'm also experiencing issues with pinned whims being fulfilled. (I've had to clear pinned whims because the game never recognized the whim being completed after several attempts)

Message 1 of 3 (530 Views)

Re: Sucessful Lineage Aspiration challenges are not being recognized upon comple

★ Guide
@xEnderlie I'm having a similar issue with Discover University. I'll report it as a separate issue, but the threads might be merged. My Sim is not getting credit for completing the tasks for the Knowledge/University Aspiration.
Message 2 of 3 (474 Views)

Re: [XB1] Sucessful Lineage Aspiration are not being recognized upon completion

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Still having this issue with several different aspirations.... And im experiencing other issues like not being able to unlock achievements that I've completed, text books not appearing on the bookshelf that should be there, and college students not completing actions like the 'attend guest lecture' even after I paid for it..

Sometimes the game gets stuck during gameplay (like a lot) and the Sims never complete their actions like going to class or going to work and end up missing it...

Message 3 of 3 (392 Views)