by 022301

Original Post

[XB1] Sims stand around idle and club location keeps changing

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.11.5.2300
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get To Work, Cats and Dogs, Get Together, City Living, Vampires, Parenthood, Toddler Stuff, Kid's Room Stuff, Backyard Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Use the Get Together pack and have a club gathering. Sims will socialize for a little while, then the club members and other townies will stand idle/frozen. Full autonomy is on. For the club gathering location, choose a premade club and use the club leader to go to "Club Manager" and choose a club gathering location then go to confirm. After that, click "Start Gathering"
What happens when the bug occurs? When having a club gathering around a bonfire, my sims and other townies would stop talking to each other and either completely freeze, or look at each other and smile and nod while saying nothing even though a social action is in the queue. She and everyone else will just stand there idle. After choosing a club gathering for a premade club, I clicked "Start Gathering" and the in the location options, the location I picked would not be there. It would only show "Stay Here" and the default premade location. I have to travel alone and then invite everyone else over. It's just annoying accidentally clicking your "chosen" location and then being taken somewhere else.
What do you expect to see? I expect my sims and random townies not to freeze and follow the actions in their queue. I also would like for the club gathering not to change back to the default location or last chosen location.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I know I'm reporting a lot of bugs. But my game seems to be becoming unplayable and slowly breaking. It's sad after buying all of my packs that I can't even enjoy them. 

Message 1 of 4 (458 Views)

Re: [XB1] Sims stand around idle and club location keeps changing

EA Staff

Hi @022301

When you chose the Club Hangout location, did you make sure to Confirm in the Club Hangout menu and the Club Details menu? You have to confirm in both of those windows - otherwise the changes do not save.

Please let us know the outcome!

Thank you for your report! 

Message 2 of 4 (399 Views)

★★ Novice
My sims are ALWAYS standing around idle! I am constantly using the "resetsim" cheat just to freaking play the game.
Message 3 of 4 (390 Views)

Hero

@glangendorfer128 On console ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (376 Views)