by DJBashNicole

Original Post

[XB1] Sims invisible in self-care mode

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Base: 1.15 2.2300 (64 bit)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get Famous, City Living, Get to Work, Dine Out, Vampires, Spa Day, Vintage Glamour Stuff, Movie Hang Out, Perfect Patio
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Send a sims to work or leave the household and come back, travel with one sim in the household and leave the others home, they either stuck at work or at home but can’t be seen or controlled
What happens when the bug occurs? They don’t appear home and remain in self care mode or stuck at work even if I hit the leave early tab
What do you expect to see? Sims at home or off work on time so I can actually play with my sims without resetting my households just to play with each family every time I visit a household
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I recently put sim 4 back on my console (Xbox One)after a few months of not playing so I’m not sure if there were any updates but recently since playing last week my newly created household seems to get stuck either at work or at home and I can’t see or control them. I took three women sims from my library and made them one household and they moved in fine then I left to go to a nightclub and I sent them all home individually due to one being too sleepy and the others doing other activities. Once I got home only the sim I traveled back with was available but the other two roommates were there but invisible and stuck in self care mode and can’t be played with. So I left and went to another family, then came back and all of them where stuck in self care mode and invisible/unplayable. I just went to manage household and marked them unplayed then went back to play with them in they showed up but once someone leave the lot they don’t come back from work or if I leave the lot and come back they can’t be played with and now it’s starting to effect all my sims households. I basically have to mark my household unplayed before entering any lots just so they can appear. I’ve tried reset.sims and it says sims not found but all of my families are saved in my libraries so I know they exist. I’ve tried eviction and re saving the household and placing them back in the lot in same issue. I just deleted and rebuilt each town which took a lot of time and honestly don’t want to start a new game after playing on this one for a year in a half now and to remake everything and re do relationships is a pain. I’ve already lost all relationships my girls house had so best friends and bfs are gone. So I have to restart their relationships and with one of them having a bf with more fame he doesn’t even notice her and can only attempt a introduction lol. So when I marked them unplayed and go back I have to start over with their career so the actor has her next job in 25 day and the athlete and 2 days and it resets every time and my progress with them is pointless, now the household next door does the Same and it’s totally killing my mood and the reason I deleted sims off my console, I’ve spent over $150 on packs and it can be a bug like this or the crashing while saving bug I use to have that makes me never want to return to sims especially after just spending 4 days updating and rebuilding my towns just to move families in to be invisible and unplayable or stuck at work.

Message 1 of 1 (251 Views)