[XB1] Sims have autonomy on for selected sim when they should not!!

by RJEB1994

Original Post

[XB1] Sims have autonomy on for selected sim when they should not!!

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? GP08: 1.assets.live-gp08.40
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? -In game options have "Disable autonomy for selected sim" box CHECKED. -have sim run low on a need -sim will start adding random things to interaction queue on their own and proceed to do those things.
What happens when the bug occurs? Even though "disable autonomy for selected sim" box is CHECKED any selected sim will add interactions to the interaction queue. Sim will go to bed when energy is low, will cook when hunger is low, will watch tv when fun is low, etc etc. This should NOT happen when the game options to disable autonomy for selected sim is turned ON
What do you expect to see? When DISABLE AUTONOMY FOR SELECTED SIM checkbox is CHECKED then the currently controlled sim should not add interactions to the interaction queue
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

So to my knowledge, in the game options in game there is a checkbox that says "disable autonomy for selected sim". When you put a CHECKMARK in the box whenever you are controlling a sim they should not have any autonomy. But they do. I can confirm this is happening on my version (xbox one S / all expansions) AS WELL AS My friend's game (Playstation 4 / Base Game no expansions/DLC) the same bug is happening on both consoles, both games.

Message 1 of 4 (985 Views)

Re: [XB1] Sims have autonomy on for selected sim when they should not!!

Hero
@RJEB1994 They will always take care of their needs no matter if you have it on or off.

Do they do other interactions then taking care of their needs ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (919 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Yes. They do everything regardless of the option being turned on or off in the gane options. There is no difference having it on or off. We get the same results.

Message 3 of 4 (839 Views)

Hero
@RJEB1994 Only when needs are low or generally ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (834 Views)