by RockNDrums

Original Post

[XB1] Sims getting stuck and game freeze

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? 1.17.4.2300
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Awesome animal hats Cats and dogs City living Cool kitchen stuff Dine out Get famous Get to work Get together Island living Life of the party digital content Luxury party stuff Romantic Garden stuff Seasons Up all night Vampires Vintage glamour stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? How to find it, I found with a sim in water, on a floor above water, and up a stair. How it happened, I'm not sure.
What happens when the bug occurs? Sim suddenly stops moving with the rest going about normally. Only way to fix is saving and exit game or travel.
What do you expect to see? Sims to not be getting stuck
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

• I have a bug issue. I been experiencing sims getting stuck. Like its just one sim getting stuck and the rest of the sims are going on normally.
Message 1 of 4 (416 Views)

Re: Island living bug

[ Edited ]
EA Sims Team

Hi @RockNDrums,

Thanks so much for taking the time to report this to us!
When saying your Sim gets stuck, would you say it is not moving at all as if the Sim was frozen or is it stuck in a certain animation?
Also, if you get the chance, it would be great if could record this bug and what it looks like in your game and send the video file or even your save file over to us so we can have a closer look!
Here is how you can do that.

Happy Simming! Party hat

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 2 of 4 (389 Views)

★★ Novice

The Sim would get stuck probably I would say an animation. 

Like last night, I had my sim go from the fish trap to the dock mind as well say to a performing space for a guitar/ violin and didn't realize it was too close to the fencing and the sim just frozed there wouldn't take any commands. I'll get a video of it next time it happens. But, an idea what I'm working with

Message 3 of 4 (378 Views)

★★ Novice

It happened again finally today. I have it uploading riggt now. Just need to wait on it

Message 4 of 4 (302 Views)