by EA_Mai

Original Post

[XB1] Sims freezing

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? digi deluxe, city living, vampires, vintage glamour stuff, perfect patio stuff, holiday celebration pack.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the game. Frown It has made the game unplayable, everytime we go back, it happens pretty much right away.
What happens when the bug occurs? The sims freeze, they're stuck on the loo, at work, whatever. Time passes, the camera can be moved, things can be clicked etc, but the sims are frozen.
What do you expect to see? My sims not being frozen.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Hi, my friend and I both have this ongoing issue. We can no longer play the game we both love so much.

We both played the full trial prior to launch. We bought the digital deluxe pre order pack, so we had early access. We bought the first set of packs when they came out. The issues started right away, but neither of us had them during the trial. Maybe it's linked to one of the packs? We don't use cheats or anything like that.

Like I said, it's unplayable. It happened as soon as my friend launched it the other day.

If we save the game, start another game, then come back to the sims, that clears it.

I will try and get on today and try and capture some vids for you.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 2 (526 Views)

Re: [XB1] Sims freezing

EA app Team

A video where we can see the issue would be very useful, thanks @sherbiesherbs!

I'll wait to watch it before asking anything, but please, let me know if you can't/won't upload it for any reason.

Thanks,

-Mai

Message 2 of 2 (492 Views)