by crinrict

Original Post

[XB1] Sims Can’t Reach Fire

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All available for console as of April 1st 2018 except for luxury party stuff pack
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? My sims was trying to transform his tv using a simray when it caught on fire. (The tv)
What happens when the bug occurs? I repeatedly told my sims to extinguish it but they all said it was out of reach even though it was in a relatively open area.
What do you expect to see? I was wondering if there was a way to fix it so the fire could be extinguished.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

My sims was trying to transform his tv using a simray when it caught on fire. (The tv) Then I repeatedly told my sims to extinguish it but they all said it was out of reach even though it was in a relatively open area.  I was wondering if there was a way to fix it so the fire could be extinguished.

Message 1 of 3 (2,881 Views)

Re: [XB1] Sims Can’t Reach Fire

★★★★ Novice

This happens to me but I play in PC.

Message 2 of 3 (2,797 Views)

Re: [XB1] Sims Can’t Reach Fire

Hero
Hi @tutano

the only open bug with fires we currently have for PC is this: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Sims-can-t-put-out-a-fire-because-there-is-fire/m-p/56600...

If this doesn't fit your issue, please make a new thread for PC, otherwise post in that one.

Currently keeping PC and Console bugs separately.

Thanks.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (2,760 Views)