by Beka131

Original Post

[XB1] Seasons won’t load

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.13.96.2300 (64 bit)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Laundry day and Seasons
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Can’t go further than seasons loading screen
What happens when the bug occurs? I can not choose a season to play
What do you expect to see? Pick a season to play in
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

What is your current game version number? 1.13.96.2300 (64 bit)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Laundry day and Seasons
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Can’t go further than seasons loading screen
What happens when the bug occurs? I can not choose a season to play
What do you expect to see? Pick a season to play in
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

What is your current game version number? 1.13.96.2300 (64 Bit)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Laundry Day and Seasons
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? The loading screen of seasons where I can pick my season I want to play in never goes into game
What happens when the bug occurs? Can not play any household
What do you expect to see? I want to pick a season
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Message 1 of 2 (366 Views)

Re: Seasons won’t load on Xbox One

EA Sims Team

Hi there! Have your retried uninstalling and reinstalling the game? Also, are you starting the game before the install finishes? If its still ocuring would it be possible for you to share a video showing from the main menu with the skittles for the packs you own to where the game stops and cant proceed? Below is instructions on how to share a video with us. Thanks

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

Message 2 of 2 (350 Views)