by MzMelonz

Original Post

[XB1] Privacy Invaded When Walls Are Down

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.27.3.2300
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Half of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Be naked with the walls down. (i.e. Use the bathroom, take a shower)
What happens when the bug occurs? My sims are showering or pottying. If my walls are down, the Sims appear to see each other even though they are technically in separate rooms.
What do you expect to see? They should not be able to see each other from separate rooms, just because I have the walls down in Live mode.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Appeared after June update

Please see above

Message 1 of 12 (798 Views)

Re: Privacy Invaded When Walls Are Down - XBOX

Hero
@MzMelonz Does this happen on every lot you're playing or just a specific one ? If it's just a specific one, did you build the house or is it a premade house ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 12 (752 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I had this happen at least once in 19 Culpepper House in San Myshuno, on PC. It was weird. My sims got the embarrassed trait like one had walked in on the other in the bathroom but they were in separate rooms with the door closed.

Message 3 of 12 (731 Views)

Hero
@miskatonic1925 Are you on XB1 also or another platform ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 12 (703 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Windows

Message 5 of 12 (689 Views)

Hero
@miskatonic1925 How close where they together and what was the relationship of the Sims ? Age groups ? I tried duplicating this and had no issue

Only got the moodlet when the Sim actually went inside the bathroom, even with walls down.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 12 (666 Views)

★ Pro

Does this happen without Discover University (wall shower) and Eco Lifestyle (old days NAP)?

Message 7 of 12 (652 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@crinrict Members of same household, friends, no romantic connection. Out in the living room, about 10 squares path but only about 4 through the walls. Only happened once after the patch and I haven't seen it happen again. I didn't "Me Too" this report because I can't be certain it's even the same issue. Just mentioning it because someone else is having something similar happen.
Message 8 of 12 (615 Views)

Hero
@miskatonic1925 Could have been a weird quirk then.

Guess need more info from OP.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 12 (593 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@crinrict Hey Crin! It started after the most recent update. On all lots, both pre-made and those that are customized/made by other simmers.
Message 10 of 12 (565 Views)