by QuarantinedUser

Original Post

[XB1/PS4] Vampire thirst bar constantly drains

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.15
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansions currently available for PS4, strangerville, jungle adventure, Parenthood, vampires, dine out, outdoor retreat, vintage glamour stuff, fitness stuff, kids room stuff, perfect patio, cool kitchen stuff, holiday celebration pack and grim's ghoulish guitar.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure try to fill your vampire's thirst bar.
What happens when the bug occurs? My Sim never has a full thirst bar. She doesn't have any thirst weaknesses but for some reason her thirst bar constantly drains very quickly. When I try to play as her I spend the whole time feeding or drinking plasma packs. the plasma packs basically do nothing so they're just a waste of money.
What do you expect to see? When my vampire uses drain life spirit it should max her thirst bar.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

My vampire Sim will drain another Sim's life spirit and her thirst bar will be full for a split second then immediately drop by 25%. No matter how often she feeds it's constantly draining. It's rather boring playing a vampire character who has to constantly feed.

Message 1 of 5 (2,355 Views)

Re: [PS4] Vampire thirst bar constantly drains

EA Sims Team

Sul Sul @QuarantinedUser!

First of all, thanks so much for your report on this issue. We are investigating, however, we have not been able to reproduce this bug successfully yet.

If you still see this issue happening in your game and do not mind sharing a save file with us, that would indeed be super awesome as it would help our team a lot to gather further information about why this is happening in your game!

By clicking >here<, a new tab will be opened with further instructions on how to share save files with our team.

Thanks and Happy Simming! Party hat

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 2 of 5 (2,161 Views)

★ Novice
@SimGuruKuxiku I have the same issue. I need to consume plasma between anything I do and it still so low that my Sims are randomly yelling due to a low Thirst bar. I don't have any mods or any of the negative thirst traits. I don't get any enjoyment from being a vampire because I have to micromanage their plasma intake and regret even purchasing this expansion.
Message 3 of 5 (1,985 Views)

Hero
@Dieselboy09 Are you on PS4 as well ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (1,963 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi Im having the same issue though I’m playing on Xbox.  This is a child who was born from a Vampire father.  I have him drink plasma packs but it doesn’t fill his bar.  He’s always thirsty!! Getting expensive feeding this kid lol. 

Message 5 of 5 (1,497 Views)