by Pandelicious007

Original Post

[XB1/PS4] Unable to complete party objectives

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Perfect Patio Stuff, Grim's Ghoulish Guitar, Holiday Celebration Pack.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just try it
What happens when the bug occurs? I form groups, and have the household members perform any of the "at the same time" objectives and none of them work. (Have sims dance, listen to, play games, anything, etc. At the time time) they do it but it never counts.
What do you expect to see? For the actions to count when you do it with over 12 sims when you only needed 3 to complete the objective.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I've hosted 6 different parties and all of them I can never get gold because of the one objective of having sims perform a certain task at the same time and its really bothering me because it makes completing the Party Animal Aspiration impossible. I have also attached screenshots of the party goals not achieving. The first one is of having them play a game together and we have 4 people playing card games and it will not register. The other two shows me forming a group and having them dance together and it STILL will not register. It has been since March that I posted this forum the first time, and my current patch is 1.5.51.2300. It is ridiculous and embarrassing for EA that they have yet to fix this annoying bug. I have not played the game since then because I can't finish my story line without getting gold on one more party. FIX THIS ALREADY!!!

Message 1 of 11 (1,635 Views)

Re: [XB1] Unable to complete party objectives

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I'm having this same issue. Thank you for creating this! I noticed it after the 03/15/2018 patch but cannot recall if it was happening prior to the patch.

Edit to add - I have Expansion Packs: City Living, Vampires, and Dine Out; Stuff Packs: Vintage Glamour, Romantic Garden, Perfect Patio, Cool Kitchen, and Luxury Party;Free Packs: All available 

Message 2 of 11 (1,584 Views)

Re: [COLLECTION THREAD] Party Goals not fulfilling

★ Novice
I am having this same problem.
Party Type: Birthday Party
Goal you're supposed to achieve: Have 3 sims dance together.
Interaction you're doing: I’ve tried all the different ways to have them dance together and 3+ sims have all been dancing at the same time but the goal has not fulfilled
Message 3 of 11 (1,601 Views)

★ Novice
No I’m playing on the PS4 but having the same problem and I can’t have mods or anything to make it effect the game and I don’t have any of the additional content yet. It worked fine before the game was updated.
Message 4 of 11 (1,563 Views)

Hero
@Miss-Marie-1992 Moved your post over to the console thread then.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 11 (1,555 Views)

★★★★ Novice
PS4 with the Dine Out, Vampire and City living add on.

Was trying to have a date but the Listen to music with your Date goal and the Dance with your Date goals won't register.

Hopefully it gets fixed soon as it is game breaking.
Message 6 of 11 (1,492 Views)

Re: [XB1/PS4] Unable to complete party objectives

★★★★ Novice
I have PS4 with no expansion added. I bought the game after ther update, so I don't know how that affected this bug.
Message 7 of 11 (1,448 Views)

★★★ Novice
Same issue with vanilla on Xbox One. Every time there is a 3 Sims complete X task, I more than complete it but it stays at 0/3. Definitely not buying expansions if the base game is broken.
Message 8 of 11 (1,391 Views)

★★ Guide

Same here.

Also on Xbox with all the Packs.

This is very annoying....

Message 9 of 11 (1,369 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Having the exact same issue, makes all party types impossible to pass. Didn't used to do it!

Makes my current story-line unplayable Frown

Message 10 of 11 (1,332 Views)