[XB1/PS4] Relationship List only able to access 2 rows and bottom row

by CowsArrTasty

Original Post

Re: [XB1/PS4] Relationship List only able to access 2 rows and bottom row

★★★★ Guide

I've also been having this issue on the PS4, a Slim model. I don't have any expansions or anything, so it's just the base game. What Gmondy203 suggested is something I've been doing the last couple of days, and is the only way around it I can find. Also am I imagining things or can you no longer resize the window itself, or any of the other windows for that matter? Maybe I'm wrong and it's only an option on PC, but I feel like even on consoles you could make the windows longer.

Message 21 of 25 (505 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@Gmondy203 wrote:

Open the relationship menu and press the right joystick to pin the menu, you can then grab the scroll bar and look through you relationships normally. 

I literally just reset my EA account password so I could sign in to THANK YOU! You are a genius. That has been bugging me for DAYS.

I'm trying to get 20 friends for the aspiration and it has been so annoying trying to use the phone instead of the relationships tab. 

Message 22 of 25 (472 Views)

Re: Relationship Panel not scrolling

★★★★ Guide
@crinrict On console?
Message 23 of 25 (430 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@cozmonkey @Gmondy203 Thank you! This will do until it's back to normal! <3
Message 24 of 25 (422 Views)

Re: Relationship Panel not scrolling

[ Edited ]
Hero

@MzMelonz There has been some merging done in this thread. When I posted that I didn't know on what platform the user was on as they had posted in the PC Tech forum.

I edited my post to avoid further confusion

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 25 of 25 (376 Views)