Re: [Console] New patch reintroduced performance issues

by SimGuruIcarus

Original Post

EA Staff

Hello everyone

I just wanted to let you know that we are currently investigating this issue. We will get back at you if we need more information.

Thank you very much for your reports.

Message 11 of 52 (2,517 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Thank you, @SimGuruIcarus. I personally will be happy to help in any way possible. I just want to see the game running well again, and will assist in any way possible to make that a reality. 

As a thought: maybe changing bloom settings has introduced unintended performance issues?

Message 12 of 52 (2,232 Views)

Re: [XB1/PS4] Lag after recent update (Again)

★★★★ Novice

Me too also it takes 2 minutes I timed for when I press build mode for anything else to come up and when I attempt to build it lags out and doesnt put the walls where I want them 

Message 13 of 52 (2,211 Views)

Re: [PS4] Extreme stuttering on PS4 Pro after patch 1.13

★★★ Novice

Yup I'm having this too. It's terrible. It gets really bad sometimes. Im also sure the textures have got bad again too. They dont look as crisp as they did before the lqtest patch especially on sims. Im on the pro too. Ive noticed alot more jaggy edges again too. These were things that were patched and fixed a few patches ago and sim detail in live mode looked better.

Message 14 of 52 (2,203 Views)

Re: [PS4] Extreme stuttering on PS4 Pro after patch 1.13

★ Apprentice

Not sure about the graphics but definitely a possibility. All I know is the game seems to run worse and worse by the day. I'm honestly scared of Get Famous' release tomorrow.

Message 15 of 52 (2,175 Views)

★★ Apprentice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbKDXzLVTsw

May the Sim gods have mercy on my game. This by far takes the cake for worst performance yet. Tagging @SimGuruIcarus for reference.

Message 16 of 52 (2,154 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Sygnus2112 That is absolutely unacceptable. And it looks like they've gone radio silent on the matter on Twitter. Scary to think the game may never be properly playable again.
Message 17 of 52 (2,131 Views)

★ Apprentice

Little update to the situation: Jungle Adventure lots are nearly unplayable due to framerate lag. Devs are still radio silent on the matter.

Message 18 of 52 (2,079 Views)

★ Apprentice

New patch today...mentions nothing in the notes about framerate or performance issues. What an absolute shame.

Message 19 of 52 (1,947 Views)

Re: [XB1/PS4] Lag after recent update (Again)

★ Apprentice

I also just noticed tihs is marked as solved. Nothing has been done about it.

Message 20 of 52 (1,938 Views)