[XB1/PS4] [DO] [CD] Editing restaurant/vet outfits breaks it UI/Controls

by ChellGames

Original Post

Re: Restaurant build mode glitched June 2020

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@chirba97 

I haven't heard anything yet. It still happens. It's fine if you own the restaurant but glitches if you're editing one you don't own. 

Message 41 of 48 (633 Views)

Re: [XB1] [DO] Control don't work properly when trying to edit Uniform

★ Guide

@MzMelonz 

Yeah, I hadn't downloaded any content from the gallery. These were restaurant I built myself but didn't have my Sim own. 

Message 42 of 48 (631 Views)

Re: [XB1] [DO] Control don't work properly when trying to edit Uniform

★★★★ Guide
@cozybunnyxo Yes, I understand. Even after doing my uninstalls and reinstalls it still didn't work. This is a true glitch in the game that needs to be fixed.
Message 43 of 48 (620 Views)

Dine Out, Can't Use RB & LB

★★ Novice

Hi! So I'm playing with The Sims 4: Dine out and I'm making a restaurant. I go into the custom outfits, make said outfit and I save and exit out of that mode. Now my LB and RB controls aren't working. I saved my game, exited out, neither one of those work, I have to restart my Xbox for it to happen. This issue keeps happening for other times I've played Dine Out. 

I know it isn't my controller because it's working on other games I played after.

It's an annoying issue that I have to basically restart my Xbox One six times before I can go on through my normal gameplay.

Is there a way to solve this without restarting?

Message 44 of 48 (563 Views)

Re: Dine Out, Can't Use RB & LB

Hero (Retired)
@PlushMari I've merged your post into the bug report for this issue. Please click the "Me Too" button at the bottom of the first post on the first page of the thread.

This issue is a bug, and restarting the game is the only current fix.
Message 45 of 48 (555 Views)

Hero

Xbox One Simmers now can edit Restaurant Staff Uniforms in Build Mode along with other Simmers.

Fixed in Patch 1.68.154/ 1.33

Can I get some feedback from PS4 users if it's fixed for them as well ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 46 of 48 (2,625 Views)

Hero (Retired)
@crinrict The broken controls seems to be fixed on PS4, however the issue with the select a different uniform while in build mode is still there. You can't mix and match uniforms in build mode, as soon as you click on a different uniform, the game kicks you to the CAS and if you don't change anything, it keeps sending you back to the CAS each time you select a different uniform.
Message 47 of 48 (494 Views)

Hero
@PoptartJuniper Thanks for checking.

I'm marking this as solved then. The other might need a new thread unless it's this: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-DO-CD-Un-changable-staff-work-uniform/td-p/9333496

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 48 of 48 (477 Views)