[XB1/PS4] [DO] [CD] Editing restaurant/vet outfits breaks it UI/Controls

by ChellGames

Original Post

Re: [XB1/PS4] [DO] [CD] Editing restaurant/vet outfits breaks it UI/Controls

★★★★★ Newbie

[PS4]I have to close the game completely and reload it and it works again.

Otherwise the L1 and R1 are in useable even to rotate objects in build mode.

I tried quiting the area where I was building and reload it. I tried closing to the main menu. Both don't work you have to close the game completely and restart it for the buttons to start working again. 😒

Message 31 of 48 (740 Views)

Re: Sims 4, Xbox One: Cannot use LB or RB controls

★★★ Newbie

After I changed clothing options in create a sim for my restaurants I lose my bumper functions! Is this a common thing? 

Message 32 of 48 (659 Views)

Re: [XB1] [DO] Control don't work properly when trying to edit Uniform

★★ Novice

Has there been a fix for this yet?

Message 33 of 48 (673 Views)

L,RB,Lb,LT,RT, button doesn't work

★★★ Novice

i have a similar problem when I make a restaurant and when I edit the employees outfits like the chiefs cooking outfits the L button on the Xbox works ok but when I press it all the view controls are there but and again they're gone like it disappears and the RB button the LB button and the LT and RL don't work anymore what do I do?

Message 34 of 48 (661 Views)

★ Novice
@PoptartJuniper That’s what I’m seeing to and that just happened to me today like Everything was fine yesterday
Message 35 of 48 (646 Views)

★ Novice
@PoptartJuniper But I’m on Xbox
Message 36 of 48 (646 Views)

Re: L,RB,Lb,LT,RT, button doesn't work

Hero (Retired)
@cutegirl199910 I have merged your report with the thread on this issue. Please click the "Me Too" button at the bottom of the first post on the first page of the thread
Message 37 of 48 (636 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I am on Xbox and have been having this issue for a while on and off. It appears that when I download content from the online gallery that is slightly currupts the game. My gamer boyfriend sort of schooled me to the fact that when you download this type of content that you will also need to uninstall and reinstall the game everytime. I have found this to be true because the latest issue of this happenening came after I added new lots to my gallery and worlds. I have already uninstalled and reinstalled but haven't played yet. This has worked to fix the issue in the past, I will come back to comment if IT DOESNT work.

Message 38 of 48 (605 Views)

Re: Restaurant build mode glitched June 2020

★★★ Apprentice
@cozybunnyxo Heard anything? I wonder if the fixes are ever coming..
Message 39 of 48 (597 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I said I'd be back if it didn't work... it didn't Devil

Message 40 of 48 (574 Views)